Afterlives || Chris

MVP+
MVP
VIP+
Afterlives
Afterlives
MVP+
Ratings
+1 Chris is a really cool dude, very chill and not toxic to other players on the server. He would make great staff overall.
Thanks Alpha! Glad to see that you have decided to come back to the server!

oakleaf

MVP+
oaklies
oaklies
MVP+
Ratings
+1. I've seen Chris on a lot since I recently began playing Skyblock again. Its nice to see a familiar face, and one that has grown so positive and friendly since the last time he happened to get banned.

There are some things in the application worth tweaking, but that's fine. You meet the requirements, you're generous with your time and you seem very kind towards others nowadays, and thats refreshing to see. I hope the staff can overlook your ban history. Overall, good luck!

Afterlives || Chris

MVP+
MVP
VIP+
Afterlives
Afterlives
MVP+
Ratings
+1. I've seen Chris on a lot since I recently began playing Skyblock again. Its nice to see a familiar face, and one that has grown so positive and friendly since the last time he happened to get banned.

There are some things in the application worth tweaking, but that's fine. You meet the requirements, you're generous with your time and you seem very kind towards others nowadays, and thats refreshing to see. I hope the staff can overlook your ban history. Overall, good luck!
Thanks a lot Oakley! Its nice seeing you back on the server!

Afterlives || Chris

MVP+
MVP
VIP+
Afterlives
Afterlives
MVP+
Ratings
+1 Amazing Person, Very Nice and chill. Not toxic and the requirements are met. Goodluck bro!
Thanks Joshy! Really means a lot for what you said.

Ratings
8 1
This is a very good application and personally I would give it a +1, the only problem I have is your bans it is a requirement to not have any bans in order to become staff. Other than that it was a great application and I wish you the best <3

Afterlives || Chris

MVP+
MVP
VIP+
Afterlives
Afterlives
MVP+
Ratings
This is a very good application and personally I would give it a +1, the only problem I have is your bans it is a requirement to not have any bans in order to become staff. Other than that it was a great application and I wish you the best <3
Thank you for your review Silver_Queen. I understand that I have been banned but am still motivated to apply.

Afterlives || Chris

MVP+
MVP
VIP+
Afterlives
Afterlives
MVP+
Ratings
totally commend this, afterlives would be a valuable asset to the staff team and is clearly devoted to helping the community, gl <3
Thank you DankDoge. I really appreciate your comment.