OakiiDoakie

Dedicated Member
ELITE
OakiiDoakie
OakiiDoakie
ELITE
Ratings
112 11
Hey, I suggest that we should add /ah to kitpvp so we can sell items we don't need and items that we just have enchanted that we want to sell. This would also be an easy way to get good items for $. Please give me feedback :p

Thanks that's all I had, for now, hope you having a fantastic day! :D :D :D

LiterallyJack

ELITE
LiterallyJack
LiterallyJack
ELITE
Ratings
41 3
The issue with this is, many people would spam the /ah with random "Fight" kit and items with no real value, there would need to be a way where only certain items can be sold.

This could be a good idea, and could help against scamming ingame items. But would need some work done on it to avoid spam within it.

Nice idea though!

~ Jack (GingerNinjaJ)

OakiiDoakie

Dedicated Member
ELITE
OakiiDoakie
OakiiDoakie
ELITE
Ratings
112 11
The issue with this is, many people would spam the /ah with random "Fight" kit and items with no real value, there would need to be a way where only certain items can be sold.

This could be a good idea, and could help against scamming ingame items. But would need some work done on it to avoid spam within it.

Nice idea though!

~ Jack (GingerNinjaJ)
We should make a maximum of items that we can sell at the time so like max 2-4 items :)

Meugle

MVP+
Meugle
Meugle
MVP+
Ratings
24 5
With the addition of /trade, you can now trade items for either another item or cash. An auction house would be neat if done correctly, and like Jack said, players would flood it with nonsense. It would an interesting addition nonetheless, but it would have to be done in a certain way to prevent it with item spam.

lilPietra

Ratings
Hey, I suggest that we should add /ah to kitpvp so we can sell items we don't need and items that we just have enchanted that we want to sell. This would also be an easy way to get good items for $. Please give me feedback :p

Thanks that's all I had, for now, hope you having a fantastic day! :D:D:D
I think that this is a great idea. It would allow people to sell there items when they are not online. As stated people may spam and put ridiculous prices but I’m sure they can sort that out :D