ELITE
Ratings
383 3
Map Name: Airport
/plot v xX_SacredPvp_Xx 5
Jumps: 80
Checkpoints: 7
Difficulty: Expert
Description: I know there are already a lot of airplane themed maps but I don't think there has ever been an actual airport map. I would love to know what you think about the map so please comment down below!
Airport.png
Airport 2.png
Airport 1.png

Last edited:

Presidenten

Forum Master
ELITE
Hampifant
Hampifant
ELITE
Ratings
521 13
Such a clever theme, why haven't i thought of that before...
It looks decent but maybe a little cramped and messy, I will try it out later

Edit: After testing the map I can indeed say that it looks very messy. I also think the parkour is too hard/unbalanced for expert and it's pertty confusing aswell.

Last edited:

Uneasilly // Sil

Forum Master
ELITE
Uneasilly
Uneasilly
ELITE
Ratings
522 6
I know, we made the map together, but i still would like to reply to it, cause i think you did a great job with making the parkour. I really like the fact that the jumps vary a lot. The parkour doesn't get boring at all. +1 for the pkr from me :)

Last edited:

MrBugs

Forum Expert
PATRON
MrBugs
MrBugs
ELITE
Ratings
225 10
Hi! So I’m going to be giving this map a +0.75, and here’s why

Positives: Build is well done, and represents the theme well.
Parkour is varied and fun
# of jumps meets the difficulty
Negatives: Some checkpoints are significantly harder and longer than others, making the map not very balanced.
A bunch of airplane maps / maps containing an airplane have already been accepted, none as an Airport though, leading me to call the theme partially unoriginal (Make sure you check the Parkour list thoroughly before building a map) Check here to see the entire Parkour list.

Overall well made map, and I wish you the best of luck.
xoxo
Cam

Last edited:

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
Hi! So I’m going to be giving this map a +0.75, and here’s why

Positives: Build is well done, and represents the theme well.
Parkour is varied and fun
# of jumps meets the difficulty

Neutral: TP Block :( (Rip Shinx)

Negatives: Some checkpoints are significantly harder and longer than others, making the map not very balanced.
A bunch of airplane maps / maps containing an airplane have already been accepted, none as an Airport though, leading me to call the theme partially unoriginal (Make sure you check the Parkour list thoroughly before building a map) Check here to see the entire Parkour list.

Overall well made map, and I wish you the best of luck.
xoxo
Cam
One tp block is fine I'm sure, its just with large maps like 7 with a ton of jump pads and tp blocks, it breaks easily and is annoying to fix.

MrBugs

Forum Expert
PATRON
MrBugs
MrBugs
ELITE
Ratings
225 10
One tp block is fine I'm sure, its just with large maps like 7 with a ton of jump pads and tp blocks, it breaks easily and is annoying to fix.
Oh yeah no, I meant it as a joke (realized it didn’t really translate well over text lol)

sapqhire

Forum Master
ELITE
sapqhire
sapqhire
ELITE
Ratings
365 9
Hello xX_SacredPvp_Xx,

Unfortunately, I will be Rejecting your map.
The airplane theme isn't original, as there are many maps with that theme, however, there are no airport themed maps, so the theme is good.
The build isn't bad, I do feel though that you tried to fit the build into a smaller space, where I think it would've worked better and looked nicer if you spaced it out a bit more, and made it overall a bit bigger, as it does look a bit crammed. The build also looks a bit messy, with the parkour and the number of barriers. I understand it's important to use barriers to block off certain areas though.
The jumps are well varied. You used a large variety of blocks to create original and enjoyable jumps, so well done!
I find the parkour to be quite unbalanced. There are a few jumps that are very difficult, and suit an expert/insane, and also quite a few jumps that would be fine on a medium map. Please try to keep the difficulty more even throughout the map.
The length is good for an expert map/

Thanks for submitting your map! I hope to see more maps from you in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.