All about MLGFox

Ratings
Hello, I am MLGFox. I am a 12 year old from Alaska. My birthday is actually in 3 days, august 6th. I am leaving pre-teen years and becoming a full Teenager. I am new to this server, and I hope I can be friends with anyone here. If you would like to talk to me dm me via discord, my discord is FoxPlayz101#8025 and I would really like to meet some new people here. I am a caring person, I care for others a lot and want to make sure they are okay. I would like to help anyone with anything and if anyone is willing to be a friend I would appreciate it because I would like some friends on this server.

Educator

ELITE
Educator
Educator
ELITE
Ratings
Yo, Welcome to the network bud ;o

What server/s do you play on here?

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,309 78
Welcome to ManaCube first of all, and welcome to the ManaCube forums!

You’ve certainly come to the right place if you’re looking to interact with other members of the community. I’m glad to hear you’re enjoying the server so far, and I hope you have a great birthday when it comes!

If you ever have any questions, concerns, or would just like to chat, my discord is mentioned below and I’m available most of the time. Keep in mind we also have a full team of amazing staff members who are always willing to help out with any issues.

Have a nice day/night, I hope to see you around!

Ratings
Thank you for the comment, I have already seen the staff team is great. Later on once I get to know this network I am going to deticate my time to try and become a staff and help. Have a nice day/night :)