All the recent responses on KitPvP

xlify

MVP
MilkyDoritos
MilkyDoritos
MVP
Ratings
33 3
I would like to state that I understand that Dacon and his staff team are trying (at least i hope) to get kitpvp playable.

BUT, it's been weeks, it has been unplayable, I can't go more than 30 mins without:
  1. Crashing
  2. Encountering a hacker
  3. Seeing complete toxicity in chat
  4. Getting block stuck
  5. and oh... did I mention hackers?
I believe it's been to long now, they have been saying it will be next week for the past 3 weeks now. I have been on everyday and there have been many times where there are max 15-17 players on, and a good quarter of them are cheaters. All we are asking is to get it fixed, but it seems like its getting prolonged.

xlify

MVP
MilkyDoritos
MilkyDoritos
MVP
Ratings
33 3
I agree with you kitpvp is literally unplayable rn even though I love it
same, idk why i keep playing it when i just keep dying by cheaters or lag

xlify

MVP
MilkyDoritos
MilkyDoritos
MVP
Ratings
33 3
I lost a p4u3 set, a s3f2u3 sword, and an op bow against OllieSutty because of the crashes followed by the glitches. I won’t talk about the crash when you warp or when you just pvp...
I lost a $130k complete god set to a fly hacker... so i feel you

nickclosed

Forum Expert
PATRON+
nickclosed
nickclosed
Patron+
Ratings
306 10
I would like to state that I understand that Dacon and his staff team are trying (at least i hope) to get kitpvp playable.

BUT, it's been weeks, it has been unplayable, I can't go more than 30 mins without:
  1. Crashing
  2. Encountering a hacker
  4. Getting block stuck
I believe it's been to long now, they have been saying it will be next week for the past 3 weeks now. I have been on everyday and there have been many times where there are max 15-17 players on, and a good quarter of them are cheaters. All we are asking is to get it fixed, but it seems like its getting prolonged.
I know KitPvP can be very agitating at times but I assure you that the kitpvp staff are trying their absolute best to keep it playable and get rid of the hackers. It’s only a matter of time til everything will be fixed! ❤️

Surge

Forum Expert
ELITE
The_Surge
The_Surge
ELITE
Ratings
244 8

1. Crashing
  2. Encountering a hacker
  4. Getting block stuck
I understand the frustration, I truly do and I hope to see some fixes soon. Good news for us skyblock has released so that may have given extra time.

We just gotta be patient, It will come soon :)