Allow AFK Acrobatics Grinding

I__PK__I

QA Team
I__PK__I
I__PK__I
QA Team
Ratings
86 39
afk grinding acro is one of the most common reasons why people get banned on skyblock or any realms that has mcmmo abilities. the amount of time needed to go from level 1-2000 is insane already. but having players grind that manually is also insane as they need it for the prestige challenge. I've heard the argument "it gives pvp advantages" the thing with that is anyone can go to a grinder and grind acrobatics. we also cant be using it gives pvp advantages when god tier armor and weapons exist. like come on now. taming and repair are both aloud to be afkd because it requires no player interaction. well neither does acrobatics... I can understand if you had to hold "W" in order to use the farm. but you literally don't touch anything like you dont touch anything for repair and taming farming. youre banning players for the stupidest reasons. how are you gonna ban a player for macros when using an afk farm? ban players that cheat or hate speech. not for afking an acro grinder. anyone can use an acro grinder. it gives no advantages having it or not. you have staff members that go to warps that are usually populated with players that wait for them to slip up. why do you wanna ban the players that support the server?

I've made a post like this before and so has many other players. anyone that farms mcmmo will agree with me and the other players that have suggested letting people afk farm acrobatics. I've recently been banned for slipping up for a few minutes and not watching my monitor. I don't want this to happen to anyone else. I know the rules as do most players. doesn't mean there wont be occasions where someone gets too involved in the show they are watching. or an emergency pops up and Minecraft is the least of their worries. As salty as i am about my ban i just want to see manacube succeed and the players to be happy.

A hug a day keeps the mods at bay! hug your local mods!

Poppycon

QA Team
Poppycon
Poppycon
QA Team
Ratings
29 5
The PvP advantage is maxed at lv 800 anyways, so I don't see why people complain about wanting to grind further than that.

I'm one of the few players that did the whole grind to 2000, and I gotta say, AFKing it would be incredibly dangerous. Anyone can come up, mess with the setup, and get you killed.