Allowed Modifications?

Zopzzy

PATRON+
Zopzzy
Zopzzy
Patron+
I was reading over the rules a few times and noticed this broken link: https://manacube.com/mods

There is currently an "issue" involving the fact that grinding mobs (and many other tasks) makes chat unreadable. While it's probably possible to disable these messages (I am unaware of a way to currently disable these) on the server-side, I wanted to see what client-side options were available.

After some research I found some client-side solutions that work but could be better. I was going to write my own mod based on an outdated one that essentially divides chat into tabs (everything tab, pm only tab, mcmmo, etc).

The essence of my question is to understand more deeply the rules regarding allowed modifications. This would help me shape any software I write so that it doesn't interfere with rules.

It is, of course, unnecessary to develop any sort of mod if this is an opportunity where an update to the servers can come out where those messages can be toggled on/off.

Thanks, Zop

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello,

I don't think there is an issue with you using a mod that would clean up your chat. The mods that aren't allowed here are the ones that give you an advantage over other players. (Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong @ staff)