Forum Legend
PATRON+
rangedhealer77
rangedhealer77
Patron+
Ratings
761 16
Hi!
I would like the discuss the player vault situation, no there is no development problem just something that would make more sense. I myself have mvp+ so I have a guaranteed amount of 4 player vaults. I have won the 6x player vaults from the valetines crates and 7x player vaults from the lucky create. The problem that has arisen is when I won the 6x and I only had 6 player vaults I just did not say much because its not a big problem right? Well I won the 7x and only have 7 player vaults. I felt this way before but now I am expressing my opinion on this matter. The extra player vaults are not super essential part of the olympus experience but I would like to have the addition of more player vaults. As for how I hope for all of this to work, if a memeber won the 7x player vaults and if they have a rank or no rank they would get an additional 7 player vaults.
No rank= 7 pvs
Vip= 8 pvs
Vip+= 9 pvs
Mvp= 10 pvs
Mvp+= 11 pvs
With the new lucky crates it would just add on if you had won the reward. For me I would have a total of 17 player vaults. I understand this sounds a little biased, only a problem for me, and quite unnecessary but I won the perks fair and square so I would just like to have full effect of the perks I have won and I appreciate that my vaults were transferred into the new season.

Ps. I am sorry to the Oly staff for my tantrum earlier, I was just upset.

Last edited:

sil

Dedicated Member
PATRON
5ouls
5ouls
Patron
Ratings
325 34
Since I don't have that many vaults. I understand how you feel. So you're saying they should stack yes? The vaults.

Snowey

MVP+
Factionz
Factionz
MVP+
Ratings
15 3
I agree with you, player vault stacking should totally be a thing, plus it won’t hurt the gameplay anyways.

Arenzo

PATRON
Ratings
put it in suggestions if you haven't already!
I noticed this aswell last valentine and felt the same dissapointment as you did finding out you only get a total of 6x player vaults instead of them adding up to the ones you had already.