Forum Expert
PATRON+
celestiiia
celestiiia
Patron
Ratings
150 3
Hello hello, gremlins,

If you've seen me in game you'll know me as cele or celestiiia!
This is actually a bit odd for me, I'm obviously not new to the community- in fact I've been playing on manacube/minevast since 2016- but I have realised I never did an introduction, anddd I'm not sure many people know that much about me!

So, as I said I played on and off from 2016 but at the end of 2018/beginning of 2019 I got properly stuck into mana again, I pretty quickly fell in love with the parkour community, I was and still am kinda shockingly bad at parkour but I appreciate and value the community so much that I can't imagine not being a part of it. I was very nervous about applying for staff even after more than a year's worth of being active and it took so many people (mainly nick, madi, and pat- THANKYOU!!!) encouraging me to do so to take the leap- and I'm damn glad I did! I'm now a parkour mod+/mapjudge and kit helper -I'm kinda proud of how far I've come.

OKay so now, less about me on mana, and more about me! I'm 18, turning 19 this year- and I feel super old saying that- I'm English, and I have a dog named Monty. My favourite colours are red and lilac, however, I pretty much only wear beiges/browns/black/white (boring but sue me!). I'm studying product design at university right now, which is super weird because of covid, but it's going alright so far! I love the beach, but I equally love being on mountains, I love being outdoors, climbing, swimming in the sea, walking, anything really. I am a huge lover of the rain and storms, they're so calming to me, but I still despise wearing jeans in the rain. I have the knees of someone triple my age, I wear grandad sweaters/shirts a lot and I think I may secretly be an old man called Fred at heart. I'm enjoying listening to obscure french songs at the moment, but I've also been listening to ashnikko, foo fighters and the drums, so my music taste really does kinda just encompass everything these days! There are many more things I could add in but I'll leave it at this for now <3

If you have any questions about either myself or manacube don't hesitate to ask, I'm not in the slightest bit scary, I promise :>

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

Elly_x

Forum God
ELITE
Elly_x
Elly_x
ELITE
Ratings
557 20
Awww I love these introductions and getting to know people!! Also your style is so cute, not boring at all!! Oueeee product design sounds so fun!!

jacobsfunparty

Forum Expert
ELITE
jacobsfunparty
jacobsfunparty
ELITE
Ratings
337 6
What a vibe. I need to know though. Could you explain what your favorite film is and why?

celestiiia

Forum Expert
PATRON+
celestiiia
celestiiia
Patron
Ratings
150 3
Awww I love these introductions and getting to know people!! Also your style is so cute, not boring at all!! Oueeee product design sounds so fun!!
Ah, thank you Elly! Honestly, I really love product design- I may complain about it a lot but its actually super fun to be able to just draw and ideate my random ideas haha

celestiiia

Forum Expert
PATRON+
celestiiia
celestiiia
Patron
Ratings
150 3
What a vibe. I need to know though. Could you explain what your favorite film is and why?
I think you already know this one- SINGSTREET!!!!!!! It's so honest and ye super entertaining, it makes me cry and laugh and it's associated with so many different memories I have. It isn't my only favourite film however- the secret life of walter mitty, big hero 6 and aladdin all come veryyyy close :>

Acrellux

Forum God
ELITE
Acrellux
Acrellux
ELITE
Ratings
1,364 146
Cele! What a nice introduction! Excited to see more posts from you!