Ancient crate keys

So I decided to make a forum post as my ticket doesn't have any response after like 2 hours of being open

I have an ancient crate key and can't open it at "/warp crates" so I asked about this and apparently it's done online now. In an old thread I found there was a "Redeem rewards" section of the website but that appears to be gone now. So I was wondering, how do I open the Ancient Crate?

rew

Forum Master
ELITE
TigerTwist2
TigerTwist2
ELITE
Ratings
401 124
So I decided to make a forum post as my ticket doesn't have any response after like 2 hours of being open

I have an ancient crate key and can't open it at "/warp crates" so I asked about this and apparently it's done online now. In an old thread I found there was a "Redeem rewards" section of the website but that appears to be gone now. So I was wondering, how do I open the Ancient Crate?
what server? also, the redeem rewards page is down for now.

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,321 82
Hello, @0dddballl

I believe you should be able to redeem your reward in /crates (no longer the warp, it should open a GUI menu). From here, just right-click on the selected crate to open your keys, and left-click to preview the items.

Have a nice day/night!

What about on bedrock though? I'm playing on Mobile and there is no right click.
Hello, @0dddballl

I believe you should be able to redeem your reward in /crates (no longer the warp, it should open a GUI menu). From here, just right-click on the selected crate to open your keys, and left-click to preview the items.

Have a nice day/night!

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,321 82
What about on bedrock though? I'm playing on Mobile and there is no right click.
Keys are no longer physical objects, so you can do /keys to open crates!

I believe to "right click" you need to hold down on Mobile - but not 100% sure if there is full support for keys on mobile versions.

Keys are no longer physical objects, so you can do /keys to open crates!

I believe to "right click" you need to hold down on Mobile - but not 100% sure if there is full support for keys on mobile versions.
No matter what I do, it just opens up the preview. The other crates have an "open crate" button inside the GUI but the ancient crates don't. I have three keys and I can't open them. /keys just pulls up the same page it's telling me to right click on.