Ancient Trials Issues?

Ivan91011

MVP+
Ivance911
Ivance911
MVP+
Ratings
I beat Zulrah and Ancient trials but when I was done it said Unknown has defeated Zulrah and didn't give me the tokens for beating him? There were also creepers in wave 9?

20190507183509_1.jpg
20190507182730_1.jpg

FadingGeneral

MVP+
FadingGeneral
FadingGeneral
MVP+
Ratings
The Unknown message usually happens when Zulrah dies to damage you don't directly deal, like burning to death. Try to kill Zulrah with a bow and arrow to guarantee credit for the kill.

HyDr0KT

PATRON
HyDr0KT
HyDr0KT
Patron
Ratings
97 5
Hello.

Like stated above, that "Unknown" message will occur if Zulrah died to a cause other than you (the player). If you screenshot the message saying "Unknown has completed the Trials" and submit it in a support ticket at manacube.com/support, they will be able to reward you the win and tokens that you should have gotten. Creepers also spawn randomly which may just depend on chance or which arena you chose. I have played many trials and throughout each, creeper spawning was always very inconsistent. This shouldn't be a problem though since if you do get creepers, they are easy to kill and give tons of xp!

Ivan91011

MVP+
Ivance911
Ivance911
MVP+
Ratings
Hello.

Like stated above, that "Unknown" message will occur if Zulrah died to a cause other than you (the player). If you screenshot the message saying "Unknown has completed the Trials" and submit it in a support ticket at manacube.com/support, they will be able to reward you the win and tokens that you should have gotten. Creepers also spawn randomly which may just depend on chance or which arena you chose. I have played many trials and throughout each, creeper spawning was always very inconsistent. This shouldn't be a problem though since if you do get creepers, they are easy to kill and give tons of xp!
Ok I will fill out a ticket thank you, but also it was about 15 creepers that all spawned in at the same time on wave 9, maybe they are adding it idk?

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,308 78
Since it says “Unknown has completed the Ancient Trials” that’s an issue you’ll need to report via support ticket, as Hydro mentioned. Just be sure to include those screenshots you posted in this thread as evidence for it.

To my knowledge, there are only 10 waves and nothing has been mentioned of increasing this, or changing the waves.

Ivan91011

MVP+
Ivance911
Ivance911
MVP+
Ratings
Since it says “Unknown has completed the Ancient Trials” that’s an issue you’ll need to report via support ticket, as Hydro mentioned. Just be sure to include those screenshots you posted in this thread as evidence for it.

To my knowledge, there are only 10 waves and nothing has been mentioned of increasing this, or changing the waves.
It happened again and this time I was stuck at the arena, I /helpop and Chocbar came and we talked, I sent my ticket in and Chocbar said they would hopefully fix it.