Dacon

Owner
OWNER
xDacon
xDacon
Owner
Ratings
4,718 83

Ancient Trials is an intense challenge releasing on Skyblock this week, and on other games in the near future. Fight through 10 waves of different mobs to reach the final boss wave. Complete this challenge to earn Ancient Tokens to spend on exclusive & valuable rewards & for a top spot on the leaderboards.

Ancient Trials is on it's own dedicated server, but your data from Skyblock is synced. This is to ensure optimal performance at all times, and to change default mob behaviour.

| CLASSES :mc_311-0:

There are 3 classes to choose from: Tank, Warrior, and Archer.
I'm looking to add a purchasable class in the near future​
You can upgrade your gear for levels. Earn levels by slaying mobs and picking up the XP they drop.​
100 XP = 1 Level​
The higher wave you are on, the more XP mobs drop.​
With levels, you can purchase consumables like arrows, ender pearls, golden apples, potions & milk.​
As well as gear upgrades like OP Swords, Power Bows, and Armor Sets.​
It's important to carefully spend your levels so that you are well equipped for the boss fight​

| WAVES :mc_e_54:

When all mobs in a wave are slain, the next wave is automatically started. Make sure you're fully recovered before starting a new wave​
Having troubles finding the remaining mobs, or want to plan your movements? Press SHIFT to activate your Focus Hearing (This is basically Mob Xray!)​
Wave Information:​

| BOSS FIGHT (ZULRAH) :mc_e_63:

Zulrah from Survival is the final boss for the Ancient Trials. His abilities are the same, but their damage & health values have been significantly nerfed.​
To learn about Zulrah & his abilities, see this thread: https://manacube.com/threads/official-zulrah-guide-information.15077/

| ANCIENT TOKENS :mc_217-0:

Ancient Tokens is the reward currency you earn for completing/attempting the Trials.​
Every wave you complete will grant you the wave # of tokens
For example, completing wave 7 will add 7 tokens to your balance.
Slaying the final boss will grant you a whopping 100 tokens, giving you a grand total of 155 tokens with the wave amounts added up.​
You can spend your tokens to receive various rewards, including​
  • Cash, Mana, Souls, McMMO Credits & XP
  • Ancient Armor Set (Gives set bonus effect, & OP enchants)
  • Ancient Sword (OP enchants)
  • Unique Titles
  • Ancient Treasure Keys
  • Sell Wands
  • Ancient Aura
| STRATEGY & TIPS :mc_340-0:
  • Press Shift to activate Focus Hearing (Mob Xray)
  • Stay close to the arena center for a Speed Buff
  • Use the arena edges to your advantage/recover
  • Align certain mobs so that they hurt each other
  • Endermen are at max speed
  • Wait till full health before starting the next wave
  • Vex's slowly die after their Evoker master dies.
  • A bow is recommended for the Boss Fight

| DUOS MODE

Duos mode will not be available on release, but is something I will definitely be adding in the near future (2 people in an arena). Duos Mode will have access to the 2 floors in the arena, and the waves will be harder.​
Special Thanks to @HyDr0KT for helping me beta test and balance this update
Ancient Trials will be releasing this week, and requires Skyblock Rank 7 to enter.

HyDr0KT

PATRON
HyDr0KT
HyDr0KT
Patron
Ratings
97 5
Hello.

I know a lot of people have been restlessly waiting for this and I'm so excited to see that it's finally about to release! I hope this will be worth the wait and I wish you all the best of luck in trying to complete all 10 waves! It may be challenging at first so make sure to create and find your own strategies that you can use to give yourself the upper hand. See you all in game and let the trials begin!

Surge

Forum Expert
ELITE
The_Surge
The_Surge
ELITE
Ratings
244 8
I hope everyone will enjoy it I had a blast playing it :)

anxi

Forum Legend
ELITE
sunflowerv6
sunflowerv6
ELITE
Ratings
994 38
May the odds be ever in your favour xD
Loved this during testing, very fun!
Good luck ya’ll!

omgitsdino

ELITE
leevitate
leevitate
ELITE
Ratings
26 9
I can't wait to try it! Although I am not rank 7, I am hoping I can get there soon!

lolol

Forum Expert
VIP
the_stunfisk
the_stunfisk
VIP
Ratings
246 7
I want to try this so bad, I thought it would be where you used weapons that you already had but nope c:

Ancient Trials is an intense challenge releasing on Skyblock this week, and on other games in the near future.
#pArKoUrAnCiEnTtRiAlS2019

FruityWuity

ELITE
FruityWuity
FruityWuity
ELITE
Ratings
Quick question. Will you have to wait a cooldown before you can compete again? Or can you just jump in again after completing/failing the 10 waves?

Harmless Telly Tubby

ELITE
HamlessTubby
HamlessTubby
ELITE
Ratings
33 1
Hey guys. I'd just like to say, it's been over a year and I guarantee Ancient Trials hasn't been even touched by @xDacon. It's such a buggy game mode with minimal rewards. And the duos mode that was going to be coming in the 'near future' still isn't here. This gamemode could be so good with just a little bit of effort put into it, but i've started playing it recently a lot more and i've had to make ticket after ticket because of how bad it has become. I'd love to see it be actually worked on and fixed. But I bet no one will even see this message or care about it. I just want it to be given the same love and care as things like crates are given.

Probably not a chance I get a response but I'm trying to get a hold of the map if there's any chance of that happening? Just so I can maybe make low effort thumbnails just because I'm awful at editing haha
Thanks if you actually respond - no matter the answer!