Ancient Trials

yeah I agree it is pretty problematic, for example the "ancient" set doesn't actually exist yet, after like 2 years from the release...

Ratings
Not sure if its just me, but half the signs that say click me dont actually do anything when clicked and the shop seems to be inaccessible. The game seems pretty abandoned, which is unfortunate for how fun it is.

xplodingpeanuts

ELITE
XPlodingPeanuts
XPlodingPeanuts
ELITE
Ratings
Not sure if its just me, but half the signs that say click me dont actually do anything when clicked and the shop seems to be inaccessible. The game seems pretty abandoned, which is unfortunate for how fun it is.
Had a look around, and it seems like you’re reporting about Survival’s Trials, if I’m not mistaken? Yeah, Survival recently went through a reset, so its Trials will most likely be buggy. I’ve reported it, and hopefully it gets fixed soon! :)

If you just want to get your Trials fix, Skyblock’s Trials is also open and working, as with Olympus and Asgard Trials (though you need Warrior Rank I think, I might’ve forgotten)

Ratings
Had a look around, and it seems like you’re reporting about Survival’s Trials, if I’m not mistaken? Yeah, Survival recently went through a reset, so its Trials will most likely be buggy. I’ve reported it, and hopefully it gets fixed soon! :)

If you just want to get your Trials fix, Skyblock’s Trials is also open and working, as with Olympus and Asgard Trials (though you need Warrior Rank I think, I might’ve forgotten)
OH!!! Okay! Thank you very much! :D

Meisie_

ELITE
Meisie_
Meisie_
ELITE
Ratings
Hi i have to do Ancient Trails for Skyblock quest Where can i find it ? Please and thank you