Ancient trials

Any ETA on an update on ancient trials? its dead and it has no progression as its also grindy af doing it solo

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,887 47
There has been no public announcement for the trials. All we know is that there are plans for the update. I assume it would come out around the time when Olympus prisons gets its reset, as its a core part of the game currently.
A while ago, there was a player who made a very well made post about the problems and how it could be improved.
https://manacube.com/threads/ancien...ng-time-and-it-needs-a-change-its-dead.56633/
since then, Dacon has hinted to and I believed confirmed that there will be an update sometime in the future.
Any future information will be shared in the announcement/updates pages found around the network.

alright ,thx alot ye i check that post but since its from jun 9, i thought i'd might bump this topic again, cuz the ancient armor is a pain to get since its grindy and mosts times the waves get bugged

ye i agree ,i just wanted to get the ancient armor set ,i might consider paying someone to farm it for me ,since im tired of grinding this..