AndrewwwPlays - Youtuber Rank (VIP)

Before I jump Into this, I wanna apologize for the constant bugging over this rank.

So I have been playing the server for a while and I am enjoying it so much :). So one day while playing KitPvp I found a "YouTuber" prefix, and i immediately stopped and asked for details. I then proceeded to follow the requirements of to recieve the rank, which was to Have 200+ subscribers I believe, (I have 900+) I then was helped by Arckrai (Arcky), Which is a VERY good mod, and he helped me through the WHOLE process into getting Youtuber rank. I then Finished the video and had it uploaded Which is name Minecraft Account Giveaway. The Commendation was a VoiceOver and I explained on how people can receive the Minecraft account Giveaway. I attatched the server promo to the giveaway because i was assure that it would get MORE views and that it IS doing, and bring more people intot he server; I have my reasons for doing what Im doing. In the background I was playing minevast. Video (
)
So I Finally ran into xDacon And asked him and His crew (Lyniee)(Dynsalir) to review my video. then got a message from Dynsalir, saying My video was NOT High enough quality to Be a Server promotion. I was very upset, BUT determined to make them happy. I took the video down and posted an HD Version with BETTER quality. (I dont even want to begin to tell you the struggle of getting it HD). So I ran into the Server's ONLY admin "Klinix" and he helped me get to my destination now. SoI then proceeded to get numerous mods to review the video even "Lyniee" and she gave me a few tips and said it was really good. So I wasn't thinking of bringing it to the forums because i believe it didnt need to come to the forums (Something as easy as a rank). So Now i am just waiting for a response and im not sure what to expect.

Thank you guys :)

So I funally got it. :D And i realized its only allowing VIP for Kitpvp? Is it because I recorded Only on kitpvp? In that case i will record on all the server. :p I thought i would get the benefits on the server Prison. I was looking forward to that.