Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
So, I been wondering for a while... how does one get angel dust? I know ./warp tinkerer and ./warp blacksmith are supposed to give u the dust, but when I went there... it wouldn't take the item. It did have a ce on the item I placed, so idk why it didn't work.

rangedhealer77

Forum Legend
PATRON+
rangedhealer77
rangedhealer77
Patron+
Ratings
761 16
Hi there!

I will look more into tinker not working, thank you for reporting.

Another way to get success dust is by the vote crates, a smaller chance though. Keep voting as this week is double rewards! https://manacube.com/vote/

~ ranged <3

anaxrocks

Retired Community Manager
ELITE
AnaXrocks
AnaXrocks
ELITE
Ratings
394 33
Hallo,

Assuming you want magic success dust, /warp tinkerer (/tinker for short) takes only custom enchantment books, not items with custom enchantments on them. /warp blacksmith (/blacksmith for short) combines two custom enchantment books of the same type and level to make it one level higher, such as combining two Alpha VI (6) books would make one Alpha VII (7) book. You can also combine magic success dusts in the blacksmith, but it just wastes XP and more often than not gives you one magic success dust with a lower percentage. Hopefully this answers your question, have a great day!

In service and in friendship,
anaxrocks

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
Thanks for clearing that up. Y’all are great <3

warlord9120

Forum Expert
ELITE
Warlord9120
Warlord9120
ELITE
Ratings
485 23
I have seen that a vote crate has been mentioned. But I'd like to point out that you have a chance of getting succes dust from God Keys too. The chance is indeed pretty small, but every way of obtaining dust is a little extra!