MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
i played acnh today with my sis.
found 4 tarauntulas caught 2 attacked by 2
got stung by wasps thanks to kennedy who shook a tree and ran away and lead them to me. lotta screaming today. anyone else played its awesome and matches the weather outside. windy today windy ingame. the graphics are awesome! :D

Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
Glad you've been enjoying it Laney :) I've been playing too! I love it so much, the graphics have also got me in awe still.

I think one of the things I didn't realize I'd appreciate so much is being able to change my physical appearance at any time rather than having to sit out in the sun and tan to match my irl skin color, or only being able to change one thing a day when you unlock Shampoodle. It's a lot of fun, I can't emphasize how nostalgic and great it has been for me and my friends to play.

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
We were playing on the tv and i was the game leader and apparently only gameleader gets injured. I got stung by 2 tarantulas and she lead some wasps right to me. How do you get the vaulting pole and flimsy shovel?
And how many tarantulas did u get @Quinny ? I got 2.

Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
How do you get the vaulting pole and flimsy shovel?
You get them when you meet Blathers, if I remember right.

It's been raining the past few nights in my town, so unfortunately I haven't been lucky enough to catch any tarantulas :( i saw one appear while I was cutting a tree down but it left when the tree fell.

Last edited:

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
Hi!

I've been hearing great things about this game since the release, and it seems like super fun! I used to play it in the past but wasn't sure if it was good enough to buy and try again. Shall I save some money up and buy it? :eek:

Madison
OMG YOU NEED TO ITS SO PRETTY!!!!!! I like how it matches my outside weather kinda. The wind is so cool how it moves trees. And the rain actually slows down just like irl. and also @Quinny when does blathers come? Im on day 2 tomorrow is day 3.