Any way to get silk touch enchantment?

LimePixels

VIP+
CubixL
CubixL
VIP+
Ratings
I'd like to know if there is a possible way to get the silk touch enchantment in Olympus. It's not in the /exchange menu or the xp for custom enchants menu (because there's only custom ones, duh). The reason I'm asking for this is to mine down melons with an axe with Silk Touch so they do not convert into melon slices. Melon slices can't be sold in /shop, so I have to craft them back to melon blocks everytime with /craft. If there is no current way to get the enchantment, I suggest that this should be a thing and make Silk Touch enchantments possible in the game OR make melon slices avaiable in /shop (2nd option seems more likely).

LimePixels

ctrless

Dedicated Member
ELITE
gorekiss
gorekiss
ELITE
Ratings
185 12
Hello! As anaxrocks said, you are able to get the enchant yourself from an enchanting table! It's also possible that someone may be selling a silk touch book on /ah. Be sure to check the auction house if that ever comes up! Good luck :)
-Madison

LimePixels

VIP+
CubixL
CubixL
VIP+
Ratings
oof i haven't even thought about enchantment tables

thanks though.

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,308 78
It's also possible that someone may be selling a silk touch book on /ah.
Unfortunately, anvils are disabled on Olympus to prevent non-MVP players getting free repairs, so the main and only real way to get silk touch would be to use an enchantment table. It's definitely possible, just takes luck to see how long it'll take.

LimePixels

VIP+
CubixL
CubixL
VIP+
Ratings
yeah but i'm doing this for an axe. Should still work though.