Any way to make manacube lag less?

Ratings
Hai! I'm a new player whos been playing for about two days now, and manacube seems to be really laggy, for some reason @_@.

What I mean by laggy is not something like teleporting back to the spot you were in two seconds ago, but more like terrible FPS? I've been having really bad FPS while playing skyblock, and whenever I play on manacube itself, my FPS seems to be bad. I've tried playing on other servers to see if I still have bad FPS, but it seems as if it's only a manacube thing? I think it can possibly be the texture pack? But, if anyone can help me with this, I would be really thankful. Thanks =]

JASO0ON

Forum Legend
ELITE
JASO0ON
JASO0ON
ELITE
Ratings
344 101
Hai! I'm a new player whos been playing for about two days now, and manacube seems to be really laggy, for some reason @_@.

What I mean by laggy is not something like teleporting back to the spot you were in two seconds ago, but more like terrible FPS? I've been having really bad FPS while playing skyblock, and whenever I play on manacube itself, my FPS seems to be bad. I've tried playing on other servers to see if I still have bad FPS, but it seems as if it's only a manacube thing? I think it can possibly be the texture pack? But, if anyone can help me with this, I would be really thankful. Thanks =]
That may be your PC's issue. I have a TERRIBLE pc but my fps are always stable. Also manacube could try removing blocks from the spawn that are not like usable. I have noticed that all spawns have like a bazillion blocks as it's "base" that I think they would boost your FPS if removed.

Omdo

PATRON+
Omdo
Omdo
Patron+
Ratings

I have been having the same issue. On any other server I have 300+ FPS but when I join manacube it is like 30 - 70

Hash____

Dedicated Member
ELITE
HashLovesMiners
HashLovesMiners
ELITE
Ratings
32 4

The manacube texture pack I find messes with your fps and certain gamemodes fps is horrible like kitpvp has awful fps although factions fps is quite good.