Anyone else getting vote treasure chests instead of keys?

Are getting vote treasure chests instead of keys?

• Yes

Votes: 11 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Bearified.

Dedicated Member
ELITE
aqieh
aqieh
ELITE
Ratings
Hi, This has been reported to Admins so hopefully, it will be fixed soon. As it is a little annoying I have found I like them better than vote keys because it seems to give architect kit less.

anxi

Forum Legend
ELITE
sunflowerv6
sunflowerv6
ELITE
Ratings
994 38
Hello! These actually aren’t glitches or bugs.
From the looks of it, Dacon wants the whole server to be using vote crates instead of vote keys, and is beginning to change over to them now.
If you are experiencing any glitches with the crates, please report them to staff. Thanks!

Ratings
13 2
Hello! These actually aren’t glitches or bugs.
From the looks of it, Dacon wants the whole server to be using vote crates instead of vote keys, and is beginning to change over to them now.
If you are experiencing any glitches with the crates, please report them to staff. Thanks!

he shouldve looked at what the rewards are... its even more shit than the “old” vote crate, “legendary” rewards are mobeggs which are useless on survival. I hope he will change it next season to better and useful rewards. -Zoqzey

anxi

Forum Legend
ELITE
sunflowerv6
sunflowerv6
ELITE
Ratings
994 38
he shouldve looked at what the rewards are... its even more shit than the “old” vote crate, “legendary” rewards are mobeggs which are useless on survival. I hope he will change it next season to better and useful rewards. -Zoqzey
The rewards definitely aren't amazing, but I have no idea what's gonna happen with them in the future. Hopefully any changes will be addressed soon.