anyone know the most disliked/disagreed post on the forums?

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
@Cookie Kat, @Jacon, @Dadcon or @laney probably have some of the highest in recent times. Overall there weren't big groupings of dislikes on older posts because of how forum etiquette works. Tenshi and a few ex mods also have some fat dislikes. No specific posts come to mind but those users have some of the highest dislikes. I think @Acid Reflvx has had a few but he tends to delete that stuff.

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
Oi @Acid Reflvx , u have something to hide m8? I don't appreciate being exposed like this sonic... ;-;
Also, I can't help if ppl just "dislike/disagree" my posts, I'm pretty sure most of those "disagrees/dislikes" came from you :)

Buffy

Forum Master
QA Team
BuffySwag
BuffySwag
QA Team
Ratings
331 5
I think AriesNinja has some crazy dislike counts
By a fake persona, he had made a bunch of people dislike him
https://manacube.com/threads/3.61339/
Couldn't find one specific post that had 4+ from anyone tho
pretending to be a youtuber is a bit of a scummy thing to do, so im not surprised about dislikes there. the only reason i made this thread was because i saw one of tiger's posts had 4 disagrees. i dont think ive ever seen higher than that, although admittedly i havent been here long

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
@Cookie Kat, @Jacon, @Dadcon or @laney probably have some of the highest in recent times. Overall there weren't big groupings of dislikes on older posts because of how forum etiquette works. Tenshi and a few ex mods also have some fat dislikes. No specific posts come to mind but those users have some of the highest dislikes. I think @Acid Reflvx has had a few but he tends to delete that stuff.
Lmfao I was a little bitch so thats probably why

Udun

Forum God
ELITE
Udun_
Udun_
ELITE
Ratings
887 35
I had a joke post with like 3 or 4 dislikes and thats about it. I deleted that post tho :)