Anyone one know how to Apply to be apart of the staff?

gapplegal

SrMod | Wiki Manager
Senior Mod
gapplegal
gapplegal
Senior Mod
Ratings
298 11
We can not link you to it however you can scroll down and find applications, it'll be under staff applications <3

IIWCLL

MVP
IIWCL
IIWCL
MVP
Ratings
We can not link you to it however you can scroll down and find applications, it'll be under staff applications <3
Oh jeez. I hate being a bother, but when I found the thread and clicked the "apply" button it just refreshed the page and set me back to where I started. Not sure if it's because I just made an Acc or is the thread closed or something?? \o.o/

gapplegal

SrMod | Wiki Manager
Senior Mod
gapplegal
gapplegal
Senior Mod
Ratings
298 11
Oh jeez. I hate being a bother, but when I found the thread and clicked the "apply" button it just refreshed the page and set me back to where I started. Not sure if it's because I just made an Acc or is the thread closed or something?? \o.o/
Not a bother at all. Might be best to try it from a laptop. Its happening to me on the phone haha

EDIT: Looks like it's not working atm <3
Might be best to wait a little

IIWCLL

MVP
IIWCL
IIWCL
MVP
Ratings
Not a bother at all. Might be best to try it from a laptop. Its happening to me on the phone haha
I am on a laptop :( I'm honestly just bad luck. The thread is like "Not today Kenn!!"?? I guess I'll try tomorrow or something! Thank you so much for the help, I really appreciate it! <3 <3

gapplegal

SrMod | Wiki Manager
Senior Mod
gapplegal
gapplegal
Senior Mod
Ratings
298 11
I am on a laptop :( I'm honestly just bad luck. The thread is like "Not today Kenn!!"?? I guess I'll try tomorrow or something! Thank you so much for the help, I really appreciate it! <3 <3
Thank you and sorry about that. Should be fixed now ^-^
Thank you too!

I__PK__I

QA Team
I__PK__I
I__PK__I
QA Team
Ratings
86 39
as long as your sign into forums you should be able to click forums and scroll down to staff applications and hit the yellow apply button. be sure to read the requirements before hand to save everyone some time.