----- About You -----

What is your Minecraft username?
Aozori

How old are you?

Country or Timezone
United Kingdom

What is your Discord username?
Wilko #6855

How many hours do you have on the creative server?
1 (read next field before judging please :) )

----- Your Skills -----

Do you enjoy working by yourself or as a team?
If i'm being honest, I enjoy working in both a team and by myself. I've been building build by myself most of my time playing Minecraft, and have put quite a few hours in (mainly building) to the islands server on my island. However, in the past I was part of a team of builders working on a Star Wars Role-playing server(unfortunately its closed down now as this was 4 years ago).

What building styles are you best at, and weakest at?
My strongest styles are Medieval/Modern types of build. Mainly due to the fact i'm fascinated by, and have read many books about the medieval era.

Do you know how to use Voxel Sniper?
Yes.

Have you been a part of a build team before? (Give examples if yes)
Yes, as mentioned earlier, I was apart of A Star Wars role-playing server of which (using multiverse) re-created all of the planets and districts seen in the Star wars series. I really enjoyed this as it taught me alot of new building techniques and I got to build with people all over the planet.

Screenshots/Portfolio of your past builds. (Recommended to provide an album link)
Unfortunately I can not find any pictures of the Star Wars project, so you might have to ignore that bit :/
https://1drv.ms/u/s!Au-hSy_85YEq0RDYSe6qf-WrO72M?e=kUDcWk

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Damn, I really like your builds. Unfortunately, as a higher staff will likely tell you, the build team isn't recruiting. But good job on your builds!

Status
Not open for further replies.