Rejected appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to get unlock my account, because I want to be a races, and this is a server me and me so much, and wait for the 1st of the month to ask him again, and to get it unlock please, This is what I have done is not going to repeat the crime, or the like, and may be said to be what can I give a unlock my account please
and this is yandex translate if something wrong contact me on disocrd Luka155#6420 please

InfinityxKatrina

MVP+
MVP
VIP+
Map Judge
InfinityxKatrina
InfinityxKatrina
MVP+
Ratings
Hello Luka_Melar,

Thank you for taking the time to make a locked appeal. I will be putting this in reviewing while I look over the evidence of your lock and discuss it with fellow staff. This may take time, so please be patient. If you have any questions, you may contact me via discord (InfinityxKatrina#2229), or start a conversation with me on the forums!

Have a nice day,
Kristina

InfinityxKatrina

MVP+
MVP
VIP+
Map Judge
InfinityxKatrina
InfinityxKatrina
MVP+
Ratings
Hello Luka_Melar,

I regret to inform you that your appeal is being rejected. Scamming people of their mana is not something that we take lightly here, and we are not ready to unlock you yet. If you want a chance at being locked, I recommend improving your in-game behavior so you can show us that you are ready. I would wait until at least November before making another appeal. If you have any questions, you may contact me via discord (InfinityxKatrina#2229), or start a conversation with me on the forums!

Have a nice day,
Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.