Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
Hi, I am back on the server now.

I noticed they took the stuff back, however they took stuff that I didn't take? That counts as stealing right? I am not sure what command to use to see transactions and stuff, but they had taken things I never took, e.g I had coal already like maybe a stack or so I earned myself and they took it all. As well as other things.
Congratulations on being unbanned! use ./inspect to see transaction history. I think if you were unbanned it means it was perhaps false or did you ban end? If your banned only ended report further theft through discord or /helpop in game.

- Raptor

Ratings
Was your stuff stolen by party members or is your party not claimed? I would recommend talking to a moderator in game using ./helpop. Also to see transactions use ./inspect
- Raptor
I am not sure, my party is claimed. I assumed it was a moderator that took the stolen items back. However like I said I noticed a lot of my things that I didn't take were gone.

Ratings
Congratulations on being unbanned! use ./inspect to see transaction history. I think if you were unbanned it means it was perhaps false or did you ban end? If your banned only ended report further theft through discord or /helpop in game.

- Raptor
I did the /inspect and someone named KathrynsWill removed the items. I think they are a mod. However they still took things that I had before.

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
I am not sure, my party is claimed. I assumed it was a moderator that took the stolen items back. However like I said I noticed a lot of my things that I didn't take were gone.
I did the /inspect and someone named KathrynsWill removed the items. I think they are a mod. However they still took things that I had before.
If you think that is the case I suggest you make a report here: https://manacube.com/support/
And possibly a staff report if you feel like you were treated unfairly: https://manacube.com/support/open
- Raptor