Appreciating Minevast/Manacube, an eternal community.

Wizful

Dedicated Member
VIP
Ratings
453 24
Ladies and gentlemen,

It has been almost six years since I became apart of this community. I remember logging on after seeing it on a server list, and finding a thriving creative plots server, which was rare to say the least. I had never been much into PvP, or even survival for that matter. Creative gave me an outlet, a canvas from which to work. As soon as I entered the server, I was welcomed in with open arms by members of the buildteam, staff, and casual players alike. I was encouraged to hone my art into my plots, to grow as a builder. I was mentored by a member of the build team who could grade plots, Psy, who himself was an extraordinary talent. I logged on daily, to new friends and old ones. All throughout middle school I spent thousands of hours here. My early years of highschool, the same.

Six years. Looking back, I reminisce of simpler times. Filled with nostalgia, and late nights, and loud laughs.

Somewhere in my fifth year here I had the privilege of serving as Helper, Moderator, and Senior Moderator. Helping members of the creative community, and the community at large was an immeasurably humbling and pleasurable experience. Though my term as a staff member ended on bad terms, I still hold a tremendous amount of respect for staff members of this community, past and present. We were truly a family.

As I wind out of my teenage years, a word of advice; do not take time spent here for granted. So often it is easy to slip into toxicity. If you are on the verge, remember the memories you have forged here. Some of those are eternal, undying joyous moments that will forever shape the person you are and will become.

I hold, and will forever hold a special place in my heart for this place.

A special shoutout to the OG's of this server that made my experience so memorable:

Psykovsky
Rossiewessie
Drakey
GM_Zero
Slime
Vanillish
IIChristianII
Mixtape
EmmaLouise
Tywone
Craftmaster (Nick)
UnrefinedStyle
Peacock (Mike)
Purple4Me (Choc)
King (Zack?)
ItsKat
Monkeyplanet
Sarah (Sunset?)
Baconboy
Wolf (Band boy)
Hammer
Infrak2k
Project
Yuko
Cheech
Dakota
Dynsalir
Aerios
CaseyNomNom
Scuzz
Manyrain
Foosh
AliAli
Shron
IDubbz
Chloemonster
Careening
JuanitoG
Texans45
Yoshi
ToxicDino
Ronan
Speedaire
Whiskerando
Nate4Creeper
Androob
FlashPoint
JustKevin
Monkamonk

and the dozen others I can't remember. Thank you all.

These usernames hold behind them a person, of which I befriended over my time here. Though minecraft is just a game, manacube just a server, these usernames just characters, each and every one of us made up an amazing community.

As long as this place remains, I will find time to stop by, however in-often, forevermore. Just as it was an escape six years ago, to reminisce is to escape again.

Meugle

MVP+
Meugle
Meugle
MVP+
Ratings
24 5
Manacube has such a tight nit community, where friendships have grown over the years. And even for the new players, it gives them a great opportunity to create new friends and become apart of such a good community. I know from experience the power of such a community and have formed many unbreakable bonds with people I've met over my almost 2 years on here. I think any server that doesn't have a strong and close community falters. If players feel safe and welcomed, they stay.

Ray (instanding)

MVP+
Creeperboy1161
Creeperboy1161
MVP+
Ratings
31 1
Ladies and gentlemen,

It has been almost six years since I became apart of this community. I remember logging on after seeing it on a server list, and finding a thriving creative plots server, which was rare to say the least. I had never been much into PvP, or even survival for that matter. Creative gave me an outlet, a canvas from which to work. As soon as I entered the server, I was welcomed in with open arms by members of the buildteam, staff, and casual players alike. I was encouraged to hone my art into my plots, to grow as a builder. I was mentored by a member of the build team who could grade plots, Psy, who himself was an extraordinary talent. I logged on daily, to new friends and old ones. All throughout middle school I spent thousands of hours here. My early years of highschool, the same.

Six years. Looking back, I reminisce of simpler times. Filled with nostalgia, and late nights, and loud laughs.

Somewhere in my fifth year here I had the privilege of serving as Helper, Moderator, and Senior Moderator. Helping members of the creative community, and the community at large was an immeasurably humbling and pleasurable experience. Though my term as a staff member ended on bad terms, I still hold a tremendous amount of respect for staff members of this community, past and present. We were truly a family.

As I wind out of my teenage years, a word of advice; do not take time spent here for granted. So often it is easy to slip into toxicity. If you are on the verge, remember the memories you have forged here. Some of those are eternal, undying joyous moments that will forever shape the person you are and will become.

A special shoutout to the OG's of this server that made my experience so memorable:

Psykovsky
Rossiewessie
Drakey
GM_Zero
Slime
Vanillish
IIChristianII
Mixtape
EmmaLouise
Tywone
Craftmaster (Nick)
UnrefinedStyle
Peacock (Mike)
Purple4Me (Choc)
King (Zack?)
ItsKat
Monkeyplanet
Sarah (Sunset?)
Baconboy
Wolf (Band boy)
Hammer
Infrak2k
Project
Yuko
Cheech
Dakota
Dynsalir
Aerios
CaseyNomNom
Scuzz
Manyrain
Foosh
AliAli
Shron
IDubbz
Chloemonster
Careening
JuanitoG
Texans45
Yoshi
ToxicDino
Ronan
Speedaire
Whiskerando
Nate4Creeper
Androob
FlashPoint
JustKevin
Monkamonk

These usernames hold behind them a person, of which I befriended over my time here. Though minecraft is just a game, manacube just a server, these usernames just characters, each and every one of us made up an amazing community.

As long as this place remains, I will find time to stop by, however in-often, forevermore. Just as it was an escape six years ago, to reminisce is to escape again.
I agree, Manacube is a very good community with space of minor improvements.

D4NLav

MVP+
D4NLav
D4NLav
MVP+
Ratings
12 2
I love this server, I first joined well over 5 years ago and it's an amazing experience. Lovely people, lovely staff, lovely everything!

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
956 435
and me? i'm the cheeky boy Noah xd aka KingNoahPlayzMC...

EDIT: looked at the list before I read the post... I will forever love mana. I have also moved on to other games and hopefully in about 5 years from now I will play again.

Last edited:

FruityWuity

ELITE
FruityWuity
FruityWuity
ELITE
Ratings
MineVast/ManaCube has definitely changed my life for the better by allowing me to meet fantastic people. Even though you probably don't remember me, I still remember the good times I've had with you and Zoogoo40.

I'm glad to see you hop back into ManaCube, let's hope you have as much fun as you did six years ago. <3

minecrft

ELITE
minecrft
minecrft
ELITE
Ratings
Ladies and gentlemen,

Psykovsky
Rossiewessie
Drakey
GM_Zero
Slime
Vanillish
IIChristianII
Mixtape
EmmaLouise
Tywone
Craftmaster (Nick)
UnrefinedStyle
Peacock (Mike)
Purple4Me (Choc)
King (Zack?)
ItsKat
Monkeyplanet
Sarah (Sunset?)
Baconboy
Wolf (Band boy)
Hammer
Infrak2k
Project
Yuko
Cheech
Dakota
Dynsalir
Aerios
CaseyNomNom
Scuzz
Manyrain
Foosh
AliAli
Shron
IDubbz
Chloemonster
Careening
JuanitoG
Texans45
Yoshi
ToxicDino
Ronan
Speedaire
Whiskerando
Nate4Creeper
Androob
FlashPoint
JustKevin
Monkamonk

damn how'd u forget about me :( we used to play back in the real og days

xXWindows10Xx

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
149 7
RIP, you were a great staff, and I know the community will miss you. It's sad to see OGs leave but it happens. I wish you great luck with future endeavors. ;)

SpecialOffer

Dedicated Member
VIP+
SpecialOffer
SpecialOffer
Ratings
75 3
Having joined in 2015 and leaving for a LONG time I came back to see this... It saddens me to see OG's leave.
I will happily listen to your advice and come back to reform strong friendships I once had.