Are maps that require two players to complete allowed?

Cogsworth

Cogsworth
Cogsworth
Ratings
The title says it all...

I was planning to make a big map that requires cooperation between players to get past certain jumps.

Shinxray

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
692 11
Well, no, but co-op maps is a good and popular idea, so maybe one day ?

jacobsfunparty

Forum Expert
ELITE
jacobsfunparty
jacobsfunparty
ELITE
Ratings
337 6
This would be a really cool idea for a possible champ map especially with the parkour update bringing a possible guild system (so I’ve heard). Adding a team element to maps could encourage more players to collaborate and work together on figuring out team strats together. There’s plenty of games like portal that require teamwork and honestly making a parkour map based off the game portal wouldn’t do the game justice without a co op option for the parkour

jacobsfunparty

Forum Expert
ELITE
jacobsfunparty
jacobsfunparty
ELITE
Ratings
337 6
Imagine if the team mode included pvp and you had to punch your teammate to boost across a jump lol

BluePottwal

Dedicated Member
ELITE
BluePottwal
BluePottwal
ELITE
Ratings
163 12
imagine if there was a guild system on parkour lol:) all the parkour-well known people would be one big guild:) and that guild would be 1st place consistently

Cogsworth

Cogsworth
Cogsworth
Ratings
imagine if there was a guild system on parkour lol:) all the parkour-well known people would be one big guild:) and that guild would be 1st place consistently
the og guild (before a certain year or something)

jacobsfunparty

Forum Expert
ELITE
jacobsfunparty
jacobsfunparty
ELITE
Ratings
337 6
I meannn I'm sure people would have beef and wouldn't be in the same guild