Are we allowed Xbox Controllers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mckeeni

Donator
Ratings
48 2
Are we allowed Xbox controllers on any server? I've been using one for the night and it has been making me better. But I'm not sure if I'm allowed. Thanks

Mariomash1VG

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
47 11
Are we allowed Xbox controllers on any server? I've been using one for the night and it has been making me better. But I'm not sure if I'm allowed. Thanks
seeing as its a controller and not actually doing in-game damage, i suppose it would be OK.
its up to Dacon or the CM's. :p

mckeeni

Donator
Ratings
48 2
I just gotta get used to the controls. I learned I can do a 180 with this. Yeahhh

Xbox controllers make everything so much easier. I can just chill in my bed with the TV on the wall, playing minecraft. ;D

Mariomash1VG

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
47 11
I just gotta get used to the controls. I learned I can do a 180 with this. Yeahhh

Xbox controllers make everything so much easier. I can just chill in my bed with the TV on the wall, playing minecraft. ;D
Or just attach it to a computer.
DoctorGlow did that once and he actually got a steady kill streak of like 6 with it.
Then he died ,-, on kitpvp and he doesn't even play it anymore

Mariomash1VG

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
47 11
Huh? Ya can't play mc on tv. =P I connect my computer to the TV, XD
You have to get a certain thing that shows the screen onto the tv.
Besides your going to kill your eyes 5x faster than me :p

mckeeni

Donator
Ratings
48 2
Technically speaking, HDMI (which stands for High Definition Multimedia Interface) is a global connectivity standard developed by a consortium of major electronics manufacturers including Hitachi, Panasonic, Philips, Sony, Thomson (RCA), Toshiba, and Silicon Image. HDMI establishes a "future-proof" foundation for the transmission of high-definition video and multichannel audio among a wide variety of audio, video and computer products. Today, more than 800 companies have adopted the HDMI standard and are building HDMI into their products.

For you, this means that there is a high-quality, single-cable, all-digital solution you can use to interconnect all the components of your home entertainment system, regardless of manufacturer. And because HDMI is a two-way platform, it also means that your individual components can "talk" to each other, exchanging critical information that allows optimizations and adjustments to be made automatically for easy, trouble-free operation of multiple components.

Incase you don't wanna read that
If you don't have an HDMI cable, your lifes over.

Edit: Requesting a lock, no clue where this thread has gone ^

Jack

Dedicated Member
Retired
Ratings
178 3
Technically speaking, HDMI (which stands for High Definition Multimedia Interface) is a global connectivity standard developed by a consortium of major electronics manufacturers including Hitachi, Panasonic, Philips, Sony, Thomson (RCA), Toshiba, and Silicon Image. HDMI establishes a "future-proof" foundation for the transmission of high-definition video and multichannel audio among a wide variety of audio, video and computer products. Today, more than 800 companies have adopted the HDMI standard and are building HDMI into their products.

For you, this means that there is a high-quality, single-cable, all-digital solution you can use to interconnect all the components of your home entertainment system, regardless of manufacturer. And because HDMI is a two-way platform, it also means that your individual components can "talk" to each other, exchanging critical information that allows optimizations and adjustments to be made automatically for easy, trouble-free operation of multiple components.

Incase you don't wanna read that
If you don't have an HDMI cable, your lifes over.

Edit: Requesting a lock, no clue where this thread has gone ^
Decent copypasta, but many computers and displays have support for HDMI, DVI, VGA, and some older (component), but HDMI does seem to be most common now.

/Locked because OP was answered long ago..

Status
Not open for further replies.