Armor and Sword Now Disappearing Even With Holy Scroll...???

DadBeast

MVP
DadBeast
DadBeast
MVP
I go to afk as any person would do to wake up with my minions full of loot so I can make some quick bucks but instead I wake up, and I'm obviously in the hub like I expected and log in and find out I have died and am at spawn, I do /is go and my items and loot are just gone, nowhere to be seen, I had them on me when I went to sleep and now poof, so I somehow died on my island and than lost my stuff? I don't really know what happened because mystic set has been glitching recently for me but yea, I have no proof of me wearing my set, I have a screenshot of me buying my armor if that helps at all (it probably doesn't) If you want me to provide that I can but it just shows me buying the armor. The enchants on the armor follows: Helmet: Implants 3 (and mending which all pieces do but I'm not worried about it) chestplate was empty pants empty boots gears 3, mystic sword: Inquisitive 3, featherweight 3 and it was holy white scrolled so even if I somehow died I should of kept it but didn't, anyway if someone can help me get to the bottom of this I would very much appreciate it

baroompsycho

SrMod | Helper Management
Senior Mod
baroompsycho
baroompsycho
Senior Mod
Ratings
187 42
Hey there,

I see you've made a ticket already, so that's perfect. I'll pass it along to an Admin, so they can look into it. Cheers!

Best regards,
baroompsycho