Armor for Slayers.

So I got Slayer 1 today, and all the mobs are super op! I cant manage a tarantula and I cant even find the rabbids. So I was wondering what armor was best for doing slayers. Thanks to all that respond!

menaciingly

Forum Expert
ELITE
menaciing
menaciing
ELITE
Ratings
176 20
I'd suggest the slayer kit with implants, overload, gears, antigravity, and a legendary or grinder kit sword if you can get your hands on one. The rabbits are all around the outskirts, towards the corners of the slayer region.

Eureka14.

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Eureka14
Eureka14
ELITE
Ratings
131 7
Here is my armor for the /slayer. I do find it to be really effective against any of the mobs. As mena said, use the enchantments from /ce, and also, if you are on Aztec, please do visit /warp villager. Anyway, here it is:

Helmet: Aqua Infinity, mending, Protection 4, Respiration 3, Unbreaking 3, Flame guard 1, Implants 3. Glowing 1, Overload 2 and it is also protected by a white scroll

Chestplate: Mending, Protection 5, Thorns 3, Unbreaking 5, Flame guard 1, Overload 2, Freeze 4, and also protected by a white scroll

Leggings: Mending, Protection 5, Thorns 3, Unbreaking 5, Flame guard 1, Overload 3, and also protected by a white scroll

Boots: Depth Strider 3, Feather Falling 4, Mending, Protection4, Unbreaking 3, Flame guard 1, Gears 3, Overload 3, Anti Gravity 3, and also protected with a white scroll

For my weapon I use a bone axe normally because I do find it to be very powerful and effective against mobs- you can find in /slayer 1 by killing the direwolves. Here is my sword though, if you wanted it.

Sword: Fire aspect 2, Knockback 2, Mending, Sharpness 5, Unbreaking 3, Ice aspect 2, Inquisitive 2, Reforged 7, Headless 2 (headless is useless because player heads drop at a rate of 100% in /warp pvp but I just wanted it there so I can have every enchantment xD), and finally protected by a white scroll

I really hope this helps you out. Here are the colour codes from /ce if you didn't know them.
Green = uncommon enchantment
Blue= Rare enchantment
Red= Legendary enchantment

Kind regards,
Eureka14, a fellow skyblock player

menaciingly

Forum Expert
ELITE
menaciing
menaciing
ELITE
Ratings
176 20
Helmet: Aqua Infinity, mending, Protection 4, Respiration 3, Unbreaking 3, Flame guard 1, Implants 3. Glowing 1, Overload 2 and it is also protected by a white scroll

Chestplate: Mending, Protection 5, Thorns 3, Unbreaking 5, Flame guard 1, Overload 2, Freeze 4, and also protected by a white scroll

Leggings: Mending, Protection 5, Thorns 3, Unbreaking 5, Flame guard 1, Overload 3, and also protected by a white scroll

Boots: Depth Strider 3, Feather Falling 4, Mending, Protection4, Unbreaking 3, Flame guard 1, Gears 3, Overload 3, Anti Gravity 3, and also protected with a white scroll
Something that should be noted before wasting levels; overload, flame guard, implants, etc. Does not stack. It only applies once and only applies the highest level.
Equally, inquisitive was accidentally removed this season, so please do not waste your levels attempting to search for it. Hopefully, it will return soon. Best of luck to both of you, and thankyou, Eureka, for giving info on your most useful custom enchants!