SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,887 47
so you kow how artmap is like you drawt hings on map
well
idea- but first, backstory
i was trying to make a mural of art. a big picture
and so i took an image from google and made this thing thatll convert the image into only the colors availabl in artmap and then format the image into 32x32 sections so that it can be made on artmaps
but
the problem
it takes soooooo long to copy the art because you need to manually switch the colors and trace the square
so when i was doing a 18x16 mural it wouldve taken me 2 hours per square for a total of 576 hours

so the idea
make a cubit shop option to upload an image and have it print out an artmap!
so like, you do /buy in game and when you click the artmap printer it gives you a link
the link takes you to a websit where yo upload the image
and then it gives you the pieces in game !
probly need to set a size selector onthe website, but thats easy
yea

lavi

Dedicated Member
ELITE
tabooknot
tabooknot
ELITE
Ratings
86 3
I love the idea but I think it would be difficult to implement a filter for the inappropriate ones, because realistically people wont be responsible with it

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,887 47
I love the idea but I think it would be difficult to implement a filter for the inappropriate ones, because realistically people wont be responsible with it
agreed
but itd be the same thing as moderating regular inap ones
actually, i think people would be less likely to make inap one with this because they spend cubits

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,887 47
So basically take out all the work of making cool artmaps?
precisely.

but
thats what afk farms do
thats what trench tools do
thats what enderpearls do on parkour
etc.

mostly im just jealous of people making good artmaps. but i think this could be a fair way for manacube to make money as is purely cosmetic as opposed to "selling op gear" or selling black market items that directly give people access to easier income. if i was in charge i dont think id add it, but itd def be something i make just to have it