Implemented Artmap

SRTAndrew

ELITE
SRTAndrew
SRTAndrew
ELITE
Ratings
14 1
What's the deal with artmap (mainly in survival)? Its been broken for almost 2 months, and there have been a lot of people that have left the server entirely because of it. This isn't something that you earn from playing, this is something you buy with real money (or cubits if you saved up enough). I'm going to admit that I have no clue about how plugins work or how to fix them, but its just been too long for the ones who have bought this perk. Is there any way for it to be fixed soon? I know survival does not get as much attention as other manacube servers, but I (as well as everyone else with the artmap perk) really feel like we should get what we paid for.

Dutchy1372

Forum Legend
PATRON+
Dutchy1372
Dutchy1372
Patron+
Ratings
845 14
Hey there! On skyblock artmap has been disabled for longer then 3 months now. There are more examples that made players leave. Unfortunately all we can do is just wait, wait and more waiting.

SRTAndrew

ELITE
SRTAndrew
SRTAndrew
ELITE
Ratings
14 1
i just find it a bit ridiculous that we don't get what we paid for, and it feels like a scam (even though I know its not). If things break that players pay real money for, they should fix it as soon as possible. I've heard that the developers know about the art map problem and choose to ignore it and not fix it. Makes them look real bad if you ask me, and honestly its starting to annoy me after waiting 2 months for a problem that shouldn't take longer than a week to fix.

Stardust

ELITE
StardustOfficial
StardustOfficial
ELITE
Ratings
Lol, it's the same response everywhere. "We don't know, just keep waiting. " "It's been gone on skyblock for a long time" people paid up to $24 for this perk because the EA perk chests only have a chance of getting the artmap perk and most of the other perks are useless(excluding pv ofc). What a lot of broken records. Saying "we don't know keep waiting" isn't a fix, and the admins have had months to work on this. To be honest, ManaCube should have never updated its survival to 1.15 if the admins can't manage it. Older is better than broken, and the devs would rather release new loot boxes than fix ongoing issues in Mana; not just artmap for that matter.

No offense to the admins or devs imo but issues with the server should be prioritised over new content, especially features that people paid IRL money for. It's P2W without the W.

SunsetMagic

Forum Master
ELITE
SunsetMagic
SunsetMagic
ELITE
Ratings
1,145 45
As I have discussed with you on discord, we are aware that artmap and other plugins affected by bugs are highly valued and enjoyed by the community. We know that artmap needs fixing and it is on our to-do list however due to various lag issues and exploits coming to surface recently, those have needed prioritising. We do want to keep you all happy and fix every issue as soon as possible but we have to put these game breaking issues at highest priority. I also can assure you that our developers are fantastic, always willing to jump on new work, the absolute opposite from these theories raised about them choosing to ignore new work. While I know it can be hard at times, you have to trust us when we honestly say that we are doing our best to fix things as soon as we can. Unfortunately, we cannot update you all with absolutely everything we are doing at all times but for the purpose of this thread, we are aware of the artmap issues and they will get attention when possible.

Hope that helps clear the air a little <3

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
959 435
As I have discussed with you on discord, we are aware that artmap and other plugins affected by bugs are highly valued and enjoyed by the community. We know that artmap needs fixing and it is on our to-do list however due to various lag issues and exploits coming to surface recently, those have needed prioritising. We do want to keep you all happy and fix every issue as soon as possible but we have to put these game breaking issues at highest priority. I also can assure you that our developers are fantastic, always willing to jump on new work, the absolute opposite from these theories raised about them choosing to ignore new work. While I know it can be hard at times, you have to trust us when we honestly say that we are doing our best to fix things as soon as we can. Unfortunately, we cannot update you all with absolutely everything we are doing at all times but for the purpose of this thread, we are aware of the artmap issues and they will get attention when possible.

Hope that helps clear the air a little <3
PARAGRAPH was worth reading