Ask anything

DoctorMcwho

ELITE
DoctorMcwho
DoctorMcwho
ELITE
Ratings
Hey there! Yes you! I know I may not be well known in the community (yet) but I want to try and make friends with at least most people here! So here is what I will do. I would like you guys to ask me any question you want personal or general. Only thing I ask is to keep it appropriate and at least PG 13.

Nicksfish

ELITE
Nicksfish
Nicksfish
ELITE
Ratings
Nice to meet you, I’m newer to the community too, so I feel where you’re coming from. What animals, if any, do you own?

Icebarge

ELITE
Icebarge
Icebarge
ELITE
Ratings
Heyo!

I think this is a really cool idea, and I'm looking forward to see what questions others will keep coming up with! My question is pretty simple as well:

2 trains are travelling towards each other on the same track. Train A is moving to the left at 32mph, and Train B is moving to the right at 45km/hr. If the trains are 0.9275 Eiffel Towers apart how lon-

Whoops sorry wrong question! I just wanted to ask what you do outside of Manacube, hobbies, other games, etc. :p

DoctorMcwho

ELITE
DoctorMcwho
DoctorMcwho
ELITE
Ratings
Heyo!

I think this is a really cool idea, and I'm looking forward to see what questions others will keep coming up with! My question is pretty simple as well:

2 trains are travelling towards each other on the same track. Train A is moving to the left at 32mph, and Train B is moving to the right at 45km/hr. If the trains are 0.9275 Eiffel Towers apart how lon-

Whoops sorry wrong question! I just wanted to ask what you do outside of Manacube, hobbies, other games, etc. :p
I am interested in the 1st question know, but for the other ones well I love to bike ride and I am trying to work on some projects like making a roblox game *because it feels like the best to learn how to do basic game development* and I am working on a cult but I don't know if mods will be happy if i get into it *not a bad cult more of a community really* and other games... well I havent had time for other games due to summer school but like scrapmachanic and bloons TD 6 mainly ik boring and childish but hey they are fun and addicting!
Thank you for the question had to make me really think lol

DoctorMcwho

ELITE
DoctorMcwho
DoctorMcwho
ELITE
Ratings
Thank you for all your guy's questions! They are really fun to do I hope more come in!