Assigning/changing party rank names and displaying during party chat

Add rank name changing + display into party chat??

• Total voters

PewPewMelon

ELITE
PewPewMelon
PewPewMelon
ELITE
Ratings
Hey guys,

I thought about having the ability to change the rank names like -recruit,-member,mod,co-ldr and leader to the specified name that the leader has chosen. then displaying it during party chats so that we can look slightly cooler with the tags during chats in our domain. it can somewhat boost the roleplay experience for several players who enjoy roleplaying and having fun with their friends when they are in the game. i'd like to hear what you think before putting this up on the suggestion place. examples is attached.

Thank you,
Fallen

Attachments

xDarkAssasin

Dedicated Member
VIP
xDarkAssasin
xDarkAssasin
VIP
Ratings
45 3
Hey guys,

I thought about having the ability to change the rank names like -recruit,-member,mod,co-ldr and leader to the specified name that the leader has chosen. then displaying it during party chats so that we can look slightly cooler with the tags during chats in our domain. it can somewhat boost the roleplay experience for several players who enjoy roleplaying and having fun with their friends when they are in the game. i'd like to hear what you think before putting this up on the suggestion place. examples is attached.

Thank you,
Fallen
I totally agree with you melon. But if u really want this idea to be A in-game thing, go and post it here: https://suggestions.manacube.com/
People's can vote for ur suggestion there, and moderators take it seriously.

GummytheGod

Mod+
PATRON
GummytheGod
GummytheGod
Patron
Ratings
94 2
This sounds like a very innovative and great idea Melon! I suggest putting this in suggestions to try and get it passed so that they implement this into the game.