Atlanta0

atlanta0

MVP
atlanta0
atlanta0
MVP
Ratings
6 1
Hi I'm atlanta0 and I typically play kitpvp on manacube. Recently, I was banned by the anticheat but was not hacking! I'm innocent!

Mika

Forum Expert
ELITE
qMika
qMika
ELITE
Ratings
179 5
Heya,
I've seen that you said that you already appealed your ban. You just need to be a little bit patient until staff finds time to look at it, and if you actually are innocent, you'll surely be unbanned soon!

atlanta0

MVP
atlanta0
atlanta0
MVP
Ratings
6 1
Heya,
I've seen that you said that you already appealed your ban. You just need to be a little bit patient until staff finds time to look at it, and if you actually are innocent, you'll surely be unbanned soon!
I actually am am innocent! Please believe me!!!

Mika

Forum Expert
ELITE
qMika
qMika
ELITE
Ratings
179 5
I actually am am innocent! Please believe me!!!
It's not me who will decide whether you have violated the rules or not, this is something staff will decide. For that you'll have to be more patient - telling everyone that you're innocent won't make things go faster... :/

atlanta0

MVP
atlanta0
atlanta0
MVP
Ratings
6 1
It's not me who will decide whether you have violated the rules or not, this is something staff will decide. For that you'll have to be more patient - telling everyone that you're innocent won't make things go faster... :/
I don't expect it to! I'm just saying to YOU that I am innocent and just so YOU know, I've never cheated. Thanks for your reply though, I appreciate it.