Featured /atlas /warp SSM House for Sale! (By Owner with Agent, Buy as shown)

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,887 47
Yes, this is an advertisement for /warp SSM :)

Starting price, $4,500,000.00. Open for negotiation /warp SSM.

I have built a farmhouse to decorate the best mineral block shop on the server! /warp SSM
I've never really made an upscale build before so this really was fun for me, /warp SSM. I've made a picture album for you to look at, /warp SSM: /warp SSM includes:
  • ~2.5 Acres (easement for rail line)
  • 8,041 sq. ft. House footprint
  • 15,672 sq. ft. Barn footprint
  • 4 bed + 2 bath (sleeps 10)
  • trattors & combine
    - John Deere 8370R
    - New Holland 7R 210
    - John Deere S770
  • wheat field
  • 8,000 Gallon septic system (60 sq. ft. LSA)
  • heated and cooled pool (with lounge chairs and diving board)
  • herb garden (with exclusive rare spices for cooking + auto watering system)
  • water tower (with working plumbing)
  • buttler service (6am - 10pm weekdays, 24hr weekends)
  • professional kitchen
  • man cave (beer on tap + wet bar + sodas)
  • working A.C.
  • Forced heat
  • A grand piano (Steinway Model S)
  • plenty of seating for all the parties
  • game room (with surround sound, ping pong, and foosball)
  • sophisticated bedrooms
  • handcrafted billiards table
  • Nintendo Wii
  • freight train (with auto noise canceling when near the house ;) )
  • realistic cars (with ManaCube license plates assigned by Govenor Boom)
    - 2022 Ram 1500 pick up truck
    - 2018 Jeep Wrangler
    - 2021 Cadillac Escalade (bullet proof with fridge)
  • utility room
  • profitable mineral block shop
And more! /warp SSM

Recently inspected and verified by 3 separate parties /warp SSM.

Open house: Monday through Sunday 12:00 am - 11:59 pm

There were no shortcuts or expenses spared in the construction of this multi generation house /warp SSM. All construction was done in accordance with the law and documented under the ManaCube Homeowner House Construction, Repair, and Maintenance ordinance of 2019 /warp SSM. Every aspect was performed in complete accordance with every OSHA standard and guideline /warp SSM.
This build was completed in colaboration with HugSSM clan and its members /warp SSM. Additionally, several external sources were contacted and to join in with the process /warp SSM. The list of names is greatly extensive but shall never be forgotten /warp SSM.

Unfortunately, some of the artmap artwork was ruined due to a bug earlier this season /warp SSM. So if you make your way around the plot you may see some odd looking artmaps /warp SSM.
/warp SSM is still a work in progress. I've had some more ideas like adding a tornado/thunderstorm in the drive way of /warp SSM.

For the best experience at /warp SSM please use SSMs Foot texture pack to enjoy /warp SSM https://www.mediafire.com/file/279yc5z0ruwbjgm/SSM%2527s_Foot_1.16.5_v1.2.zip/file

Last edited:

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,308 78
This looks lovely, SSM! I'll definitely need to hop on and check this out when I'm next online.

Are you using a shaderpack? if so, it really highlights the build! if not - it must just be a really nice texturepack! haha :p

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,887 47
This looks lovely, SSM! I'll definitely need to hop on and check this out when I'm next online.

Are you using a shaderpack? if so, it really highlights the build! if not - it must just be a really nice texturepack! haha :p
You've really not been here yet??!?? I feel, hurt /warp SSM

But for your question, yes and yes /warp SSM. Sheders but also SSMs Foot tpack found here
https://www.mediafire.com/file/279yc5z0ruwbjgm/SSM%27s_Foot_1.16.5_v1.2.zip/file
I've forgotten to mention that the /warp SSM experience is meant to be done with this texture pack. I have now edited and added this to the original post /warp SSM

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,887 47
very nice build! Should have built a john deere 2025r though.. then we could be twinning!
The 2025r is really nice but the property is in an old glacial divide so there are many rocks just under the surface. The 2025r would not have been reliably powerful enough to move them. Also you can never have too much trattor ;)

Puttsorama

PATRON+
Puttsoramaa
Puttsoramaa
Patron+
Ratings
Very impressive build SSM looks good ill be sure to come check it out the sharders make everything come together all in all great build