Auction house Idea!

PizzaEaston

ELITE
PizzaEaston
PizzaEaston
ELITE
Ratings
If there could be something to add to Kitpvp it would be an Auction house, the command would be "/ah" obviously. I have gotten scammed before on other servers when trying to buy or sell stuff. I think the Auction house would be a much safer way to be able to purchase or sell loot. The time period of each item would be 24hours. Items can be priced anywhere from $1-$1,000,000,000. You would even be able to sell keys of any type in this Auction house.
The limit on how many items you can put in the Auction house would be 2, just incase of alts! :p

Please let me know what you think!

Last edited:

MrBugs

Forum Expert
PATRON
MrBugs
MrBugs
ELITE
Ratings
225 10
Please put this on the SUGGESTIONS website suggestions.manacube.com I definitely agree that KITPVP should have an ah system.

PizzaEaston

ELITE
PizzaEaston
PizzaEaston
ELITE
Ratings
Please put this on the SUGGESTIONS website suggestions.manacube.com I definitely agree that KITPVP should have an ah system.
Just did! Thank you! :D Have a great rest of your're day/night!

MrBugs

Forum Expert
PATRON
MrBugs
MrBugs
ELITE
Ratings
225 10

Jelly

Dedicated Member
PATRON
IceJellyIce
IceJellyIce
Patron
Ratings
109 1
Helloo

You could trade in trade rooms, where we have scam protection. Having the auction house is a good idea but could have some issues, such as players not having anything to put up and end up auctioning Kit Fight or something that everyone has access to. Ah scams would be an issue as well.

Thank you for the suggestion tho! There are a couple of suggestions for an Auction house in Kit already on the suggestions website (One of them is here, go upvote it :D)

PizzaMorris

Forum Expert
ELITE
PizzaMorris
PizzaMorris
ELITE
Ratings
If there could be something to add to Kitpvp it would be an Auction house, the command would be "/ah" obviously. I have gotten scammed before on other servers when trying to buy or sell stuff. I think the Auction house would be a much safer way to be able to purchase or sell loot. The time period of each item would be 24hours. Items can be priced anywhere from $1-$1,000,000,000. You would even be able to sell keys of any type in this Auction house.

Please let me know what you think!
that would be cool, just need a way to prevent people from spamming items, like a limit :3