Auto Smelt

MrDuckies

VIP+
MrDuckies
MrDuckies
VIP+
Ratings
Yeah bug report doesn't work for me for some reason, and I'm clueless as to how to file a support ticket.

Why doesn't auto smelt III work? Bought a legendary enchant book just for it and when i spent a lot of job points on both the book and the success dust, it turns out it doesn't work... I don't really care about the things I lost making the pick, but at least someone should make the enchant not an option as something to get. :/

Calari

Dedicated Member
MVP+
Calari
Calari
MVP+
Ratings
150 7
Hello.
Did have both the book and the tool in your inventory, then look at your inventory with "e" (if you didn't change it),
then pick up the book and "place down on" the tool with another click? They should simply fuse.
Depending on your success chance, it could also go wrong.
If however you have it on already but the actual enchant doesn't work, you should file a support ticket.

How to file a support ticket:
At the top of the screen it says "SUPPORT" -> click.
Then there is a yellow/golden button on the right side saying "Open Ticket..." -> click.
Now you choose a prefix, title, importance etc and describe your problem at the bottom precisely.
Once you're done you can click "preview" to check it one more time or directly "Open Ticket"
Now it is visible for staff and they will contact you as soon as they can.

Good luck this time! <3
Calari

MrDuckies

VIP+
MrDuckies
MrDuckies
VIP+
Ratings
Hello.
Did have both the book and the tool in your inventory, then look at your inventory with "e" (if you didn't change it),
then pick up the book and "place down on" the tool with another click? They should simply fuse.
Depending on your success chance, it could also go wrong.
If however you have it on already but the actual enchant doesn't work, you should file a support ticket.

How to file a support ticket:
At the top of the screen it says "SUPPORT" -> click.
Then there is a yellow/golden button on the right side saying "Open Ticket..." -> click.
Now you choose a prefix, title, importance etc and describe your problem at the bottom precisely.
Once you're done you can click "preview" to check it one more time or directly "Open Ticket"
Now it is visible for staff and they will contact you as soon as they can.

Good luck this time! <3
Calari
Thanks babe, ill do the ticket