jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
I have an idea. So you know when you stand under an ig farm and afk, but your inventory always gets full? Maybe players should have an autosell mode for afk grinding, like this

/afk autosell

idk

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,887 47
I like this idea, but wouldn't it be the same or similar to infinity chests?
Perhaps this is a good way to remove infinity chests so that the afk grinding problem for island top on skyblock can be fixed.

@Mik what do you think?

AriesNinja

Forum Master
VIP
AriesNinja
AriesNinja
VIP
Ratings
185 223
If such a command should exist, it needs to be very costly as doing so would basically be doing the same thing as an infinity chest without the 20% tax.

Maybe 1 cubits per hour?
Or Small Chance Of Corruptinmg And Breaking The AFK?

Mik

Forum Expert
ELITE
mtb130
mtb130
ELITE
Ratings
193 36
hmm thonking

I suggested an auto sell as a heroic CE that would be used when farming and killing mobs in slayer but it will not work while afk/not moving. I feel like it would be more of a step backwards from choppers and infs rather than a step forwards. Would need to be pretty expensive to make up for the loss of infs and choppers which could make it even more p2w and harder for f2p players to get. Definitely would need a tax of some sort just like on survival. Although I can see how it can work I believe there are better ways to do afk selling. Also it would make it more profitable for players to use other players grinders rather than making ones for themselves.

\_o_O_/

Last edited:

AriesNinja

Forum Master
VIP
AriesNinja
AriesNinja
VIP
Ratings
185 223
hmm thonking

I suggested an auto sell as a heroic CE that would be used when farming and killing mobs in slayer that would work while afk/not moving. I feel like it would be more of a step backwards from choppers and infs rather than a step forwards. Would need to be pretty expensive to make up for the loss of infs and choppers which could make it even more p2w and harder for f2p players to get. Definitely would need a tax of some sort just like on survival. Although I can see how it can work I believe there are better ways to do afk selling. Also it would make it more profitable for players to use other players grinders rather than making ones for themselves.

\_o_O_/
Maybe just legalize Macros? (jk)

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,887 47
hmm thonking

I suggested an auto sell as a heroic CE that would be used when farming and killing mobs in slayer that would work while afk/not moving. I feel like it would be more of a step backwards from choppers and infs rather than a step forwards. Would need to be pretty expensive to make up for the loss of infs and choppers which could make it even more p2w and harder for f2p players to get. Definitely would need a tax of some sort just like on survival. Although I can see how it can work I believe there are better ways to do afk selling. Also it would make it more profitable for players to use other players grinders rather than making ones for themselves.

\_o_O_/
Since i cant slep, idea expansion time:
You can only use this on your island
Pay is disabled from non island members
Keep spanner limit like it is this season
Add payouts or leaderboards for stats (mcmmo, collection, etc.)
Include a tax greater than the 15% on infs

This season there is no reason to have more than 7 alts on an island, so ignoring needing to bypass limit by 2 (fixed by changing spawner limit or alt limit), then youre only making the money of one maxed island this season. Which is a lot slower than how is top makes it this season, making it a lot more competitive. Going back to farming by hand starts to become much more realistic. And giving players multiple choices for winning creates a drive to not only afk.

One problem is that alts could join an island, pay, and leave. But theres got to be a solution to this. Perhaps you cant leave an island unless its destroyed? Or leaving an island resets your bal? Or no personal bal only island bal?
I personally like the no personal bal the most.

AriesNinja

Forum Master
VIP
AriesNinja
AriesNinja
VIP
Ratings
185 223
Since i cant slep, idea expansion time:
You can only use this on your island
Pay is disabled from non island members
Keep spanner limit like it is this season
Add payouts or leaderboards for stats (mcmmo, collection, etc.)
Include a tax greater than the 15% on infs

This season there is no reason to have more than 7 alts on an island, so ignoring needing to bypass limit by 2 (fixed by changing spawner limit or alt limit), then youre only making the money of one maxed island this season. Which is a lot slower than how is top makes it this season, making it a lot more competitive. Going back to farming by hand starts to become much more realistic. And giving players multiple choices for winning creates a drive to not only afk.

One problem is that alts could join an island, pay, and leave. But theres got to be a solution to this. Perhaps you cant leave an island unless its destroyed? Or leaving an island resets your bal? Or no personal bal only island bal?
I personally like the no personal bal the most.
read my DM boi

Ayn234

MVP
TheRealAyn234
TheRealAyn234
MVP
Ratings
I think autosell inventory would be just a replacement to infinity chests, and then infs would become useless. Then again, Mike did say they were trying to remove P2W from skyblock, and I think the heroic custom enchantment of autoselling inventory would be somewhat balanced (and make heroic CE's more useful)

LunarLuuna!

ELITE
LunarLuuna
LunarLuuna
ELITE
Ratings
This would be so helpful! Whenever I'm grinding mobs and have an inventory full of their drops its a paint go through one stack at a time doing /sell handall

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
This would be so helpful! Whenever I'm grinding mobs and have an inventory full of their drops its a paint go through one stack at a time doing /sell handall
what color paint ?

Justinc2522

MVP+
Justinc2522
Justinc2522
MVP+
Ratings
34 1
-1, I personally feel it would break the economy. Everyone would have a lot more money because you could afk sell all night long and nothing would be balanced.

4thForce

Forum Expert
ELITE
4thForce
4thForce
ELITE
Ratings
334 6
While it's a great idea to have, I think it wouldn't really work in practice. Having an autosell is like having a macro, and if you look through the bans.manacube.com website like I do you'll notice that people have been banned for an autosell macro. This could also easily be exploited on sb and survival, as instead of spending a bunch of money on inf+ chests you could just have a single alt underneath with the autosell perk selling all of the drops. Maybe if there's a 20-30% tax on the autosell it would work so it would be as if you have an inf or inf+ chest.