Aztec Skyblock Issues..

ItsSniiper

MVP
ItsSniiper
ItsSniiper
MVP
Ratings
Hello, so im a pretty new member here to the server. Recently started on aztec like a week and a half ago ish.. already have over 100 hours been grinding alot and ive noticed so many problems with the skyblock so i came here to see if anyone had mentioned them and i dont really see any posts about it.

Therefore, here are a list of problems with Aztec at least ( I dont know if oasis has these same problems ) but like skyblock would be so much better if the things yall added.. like actually worked lmfao..

SOoooo
1) infinity chests- basically how are yall gonna make a chest $20 on the store and not make it transferrable to the next season.. like VIP is what less than $10 and i can transfer that so why not $20 instead of losing it when the season is over ( more people would probably buy it too )

2) im pretty sure i heard the sets from /kilton and the ancient trials dont even work.. whats the point of having them in the game if you cant even grind them to get a working set.. like i dont even know if the sets from slayer even work and oh my dont get me started on slayer..

3) tbh slayer's loot is absolutely trash, the sets elites get are better than that lmfao.. not to mention slayer 4 isnt even out like whats the point of having it there if we cant even go to it and idk how long its been since last reset but ive been told its been like that ever since.. so like slayer 4 plsss

4) hmm lets see maybe like do something cool with fishing... its kinda just there in the game and pointless lol plus you barely make any money off of it.

5) mcmmo is pretty much useless...

6) maybe fix that /setwarp cooldown of an hour if you misstype it and have to wait a damn hour...

7) minions are pretty much useless... and not worth the mana

8) custom enchants, im pretty sure theres alot more enchants within the plugin.. and ive heard yall took out some enchants (people still have those books ) and alot of the enchants were given are pretty much useless.. like we only have 2 heroic enchants that cost a shi load and theyre both pointless..

9) ive also been told that in /is upgrades the mob loot multipler and like the spawning multiplyer dont even work... as well as the xp multiplier lmfao

10) ALSO PLEASEEE FIX /item info bc like you cant even sell heads... evoker spawners.. and more lol
pretty much all i have right now.. if you have more ideas let me know so i can add them

thanks for reading :))

Last edited:
Ratings
1 1
On top of all this, it all pay to win. I also joined a week ago and also have 100hr. I feel like I did everything I could. The server is dead half the time. No one buys the things in the auction. Reboots take forever. Lag 24/7. The treasure chest is all ass. The only way to make good money is by voting and selling your cubits to Vulpinite. Half the stuff in skyblock either doesn't work or is useless. Dude even the ranks in skyblock are useless I just vote and I can fly.

I guess what I'm trying to say is I'm quitting and making a refund because the egg has cracked and the fun is all gone.

Thank you.

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,887 47
Heyo!
Firstly, welcome to Manacube!
Skyblock was released on April 9th of this year. They did a complete revamp of the whole system to make it more fun. If it actually worked as intended, I'm not too sure. It came with a ton of bugs and this left incomplete.
All of these issues have been addressed before, but the huge decline in active players on skyblock has made it a non priority to be fixed.
It's really a shame, there is so much potential on Manacube skyblock but they're really missing the mark.

Perhaps another wave of attention will promote some kind of inspiration.

ItsSniiper

MVP
ItsSniiper
ItsSniiper
MVP
Ratings
On top of all this, it all pay to win. I also joined a week ago and also have 100hr. I feel like I did everything I could. The server is dead half the time. No one buys the things in the auction. Reboots take forever. Lag 24/7. The treasure chest is all ass. The only way to make good money is by voting and selling your cubits to Vulpinite. Half the stuff in skyblock either doesn't work or is useless. Dude even the ranks in skyblock are useless I just vote and I can fly.

I guess what I'm trying to say is I'm quitting and making a refund because the egg has cracked and the fun is all gone.

Thank you.
lol fr, the economy is so bad if you vote you get a free 50m thats literally like 10 of the most expensive spawner
Heyo!
Skyblock was released on April 9th of this year. They did a complete revamp of the whole system to make it more fun. If it actually worked as intended, I'm not too sure. It came with a ton of bugs and this left incomplete.
All of these issues have been addressed before, but the huge decline in active players on skyblock has made it a non priority to be fixed.
It's really a shame, there is so much potential on Manacube skyblock but they're really missing the mark.

agreed, and thank you for the welcome.

ItsSniiper

MVP
ItsSniiper
ItsSniiper
MVP
Ratings
Write '?' where you'll usually put the item ID then right-click the sign with the item you want to sell. I'm not sure if this works on skyblock as I've never tested it but it works on other servers. <3
youre a genius, but delete your post so im the only one that can sell rares ;))

Dutchy1372

Forum Legend
PATRON+
Dutchy1372
Dutchy1372
Patron+
Ratings
845 14
Heyo!

small correction, Season started april 11th :p :)

Mik

Forum Expert
ELITE
mtb130
mtb130
ELITE
Ratings
193 36
You can put a question mark instead of the item info to sell stuff in player shops. Sellings heads was disabled due to a glitch where players stole billions using the head shops. We are aware of a lot of the things broken within the game mode. Everything you have stated Is something we are aware of and is being worked on. Slayer is one of the best additions to the game. It is the best way of getting mana which is crucial to the amount of money you make. As the season is very old the market is flooded with mana so it may seem to be useless but in the first couple months it was full of players and used frequently. We are always welcome for suggestions and I have always wanted to see fishing be useful so feel free to put a suggestion here. Mcmmo is more of a cosmetic skill that is used to compete for leaderboards for fun. I'll suggest the setwarp bc ik that can be very annoying.

Last edited:

Mik

Forum Expert
ELITE
mtb130
mtb130
ELITE
Ratings
193 36
Regarding inf chests if they were to transfer over seasons the economy would be even more fricked than it is now. It would make it even harder for new f2p players to get to the top of the leaderboards

ItsSniiper

MVP
ItsSniiper
ItsSniiper
MVP
Ratings
You can put a question mark instead of the item info to sell stuff in player shops. Sellings heads was disabled due to a glitch where players stole billions using the head shops. We are aware of a lot of the things broken within the game mode. Everything you have stated Is something we are aware of and is being worked on. Slayer is one of the best additions to the game. It is the best way of getting mana which is crucial to the amount of money you make. As the season is very old the market is flooded with mana so it may seem to be useless but in the first couple months it was full of players and used frequently. We are always welcome for suggestions and I have always wanted to see fishing be useful so feel free to put a suggestion here. Mcmmo is more of a cosmetic skill that is used to compete for leaderboards for fun. I'll suggest the steward bc ik that can be very annoying.
Makes sense about the heads, i understand that the market is full of mana and that can be crucial to the amount of money you make but half the upgrades that you can do apparently dont even work (i dont want to waste mana trying but have been told they dont work ). Also would be nice to possibly get better drops for gear but make them less percentage. But wdym the steward? am i missing something lol but thanks for the comment.
Regarding inf chests if they were to transfer over seasons the economy would be even more fricked than it is now. It would make it even harder for new f2p players to get to the top of the leaderboards
and mike i think we all know sb isnt f2p lol.. at least make them $5 then.. $20 just to go to waste is such a ripoff

User_Killer

PATRON
User_Killer
User_Killer
Patron
Ratings
Hello, so im a pretty new member here to the server. Recently started on aztec like a week and a half ago ish.. already have over 100 hours been grinding alot and ive noticed so many problems with the skyblock so i came here to see if anyone had mentioned them and i dont really see any posts about it.

Therefore, here are a list of problems with Aztec at least ( I dont know if oasis has these same problems ) but like skyblock would be so much better if the things yall added.. like actually worked lmfao..

SOoooo
1) infinity chests- basically how are yall gonna make a chest $20 on the store and not make it transferrable to the next season.. like VIP is what less than $10 and i can transfer that so why not $20 instead of losing it when the season is over ( more people would probably buy it too )

2) im pretty sure i heard the sets from /kilton and the ancient trials dont even work.. whats the point of having them in the game if you cant even grind them to get a working set.. like i dont even know if the sets from slayer even work and oh my dont get me started on slayer..

3) tbh slayer's loot is absolutely trash, the sets elites get are better than that lmfao.. not to mention slayer 4 isnt even out like whats the point of having it there if we cant even go to it and idk how long its been since last reset but ive been told its been like that ever since.. so like slayer 4 plsss

4) hmm lets see maybe like do something cool with fishing... its kinda just there in the game and pointless lol plus you barely make any money off of it.

6) maybe fix that /setwarp cooldown of an hour if you misstype it and have to wait a damn hour...

8) custom enchants, im pretty sure theres alot more enchants within the plugin.. and ive heard yall took out some enchants (people still have those books ) and alot of the enchants were given are pretty much useless.. like we only have 2 heroic enchants that cost a shi load and theyre both pointless..

9) ive also been told that in /is upgrades the mob loot multipler and like the spawning multiplyer dont even work... as well as the xp multiplier lmfao

10) ALSO PLEASEEE FIX /item info bc like you cant even sell heads... evoker spawners.. and more lol
pretty much all i have right now.. if you have more ideas let me know so i can add them

Most ppl know this thou and the chest are over powered xD people would just overpower and abuse them and since your also kind of new there isn’t a lot you could say except the downs that you’ve seen so far there have been ups in the past updates that have made it better and most of us do know this stuff cause we’ve been bitching to each other and sometimes staff about it xD

User_Killer

PATRON
User_Killer
User_Killer
Patron
Ratings
Heyo!

11th April not 9th

Mik

Forum Expert
ELITE
mtb130
mtb130
ELITE
Ratings
193 36
Aight so first dunno why setwarp autocorrects to steward. Secondly infs cost 15$ on the manicure store as there is always a sale on it. Even if you don't want to spend the 15$ on the store at the beginning of seasons infs cost 10-15 cubits and now they are around 5 cubits. Manacube is one of the best servers for f2p bc even if you don't spent any money of the server you can buy cubits and get ranks and keys from that. I have been on the server for 7 years and have spent around 400$ which is a lot less than most people on the server who have played.

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,887 47
Aight so first dunno why setwarp autocorrects to steward. Secondly infs cost 15$ on the manicure store as there is always a sale on it. Even if you don't want to spend the 15$ on the store at the beginning of seasons infs cost 10-15 cubits and now they are around 5 cubits. Manacube is one of the best servers for f2p bc even if you don't spent any money of the server you can buy cubits and get ranks and keys from that. I have been on the server for 7 years and have spent around 400$ which is a lot less than most people on the server who have played.
1603109750573.png

Mik

Forum Expert
ELITE
mtb130
mtb130
ELITE
Ratings
193 36
And regarding slayer drops always feel free to make suggestions on what you want to see and I can always bring it to the admins. We are all for the players having a voice in how the game mode is ran. I personally would also like to see a buff to the spider, guardian, and obsidian armor sets to make them closer to the sva sets

ItsSniiper

MVP
ItsSniiper
ItsSniiper
MVP
Ratings
And regarding slayer drops always feel free to make suggestions on what you want to see and I can always bring it to the admins. We are all for the players having a voice in how the game mode is ran. I personally would also like to see a buff to the spider, guardian, and obsidian armor sets to make them closer to the sva sets
agreed, although i heard the set from kilton and the ancient trials sets effects dont work lol..

ChriisMC

ELITE
ChriisMC
ChriisMC
ELITE
Ratings
5 1

SOoooo

You forgot to mention buying keys and winning things that don't work/were removed. (Ex. autocraft chests & /artmap) I wasted money on keys to get nothing in return.