Acrellux

Forum God
ELITE
Acrellux
Acrellux
ELITE
Ratings
1,364 146
Most of the parkour is floating, which isn't accepted on ManaCube anymore. Try to put the parkour on the koala instead!

Nathanpls

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Ratings
460 21
Hello merit__!

As Acid said floating parkour isn’t accepted anymore unfortunately. But i would suggest making the koala bigger, maybe make a tree that it could sit in or something and make the parkour on that! :)

Anyways good luck! :)

IPattyI

Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
Hey merit__,

Unfortunately, I will be REJECTING this map submission.
  • Theme: As we already have a koala-themed map on our server ("Koala"), this is a pretty unoriginally-themed map submission. I recommend that you look at our list of previously used maps/themes as to prevent such things in the future: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1lZKQZMgGev6fXyhZ8nCPkTzNIj0yOjXjUTDvfzKNzl4/edit .
  • Build: Personally, I barely see anything resembling a build on your map. The only thing present besides parkour is a miniature koala head. That is not enough. We want you to build a full, central, and accurate build that really conveys your theme. Then you can integrate your parkour into it, not just have it floating around. And, this goes without saying, it's also unoriginal.
  • Parkour: The parkour was easy and long enough for the easy difficulty. But, that was the only thing it did well. It was very repetitive and stale, proving to make it an overall unenjoyable experience. Try to incorporate a wider variety of jumps, don't stick to using ladders back to back or the like. Be creative!
I hope you take these criticisms into consideration when submitting maps in the future, good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.