Forum Expert
ELITE
jacobsfunparty
jacobsfunparty
ELITE
Ratings
337 6
Hello,

I will be putting your map into ONGOING. Please be patient as I discuss your map with the map judging team. If you have any questions or concerns feel free to message me on discord jacobsfunparty#0486.

Thanks,
Jacob

jacobsfunparty

Forum Expert
ELITE
jacobsfunparty
jacobsfunparty
ELITE
Ratings
337 6
Hello,

Your map has been put in REVIEWING

Your theme is original so GG

The build is very cool! I like how you blended the exterior part of the parkour into it to not take away from the aesthetic. I also just like the organic itself as well!

The parkour is the reason for reviewing.

-
the interior with the amount of single glass panes is kinda messy which affects the directional coherency of the parkour.

This jump is a little unclear how you do it. The two ways the judges found are to chain from the back or go into the water or use the wall to boost onto the fence. So write either one on the sign to make it more clear.

This chain is slightly too hard for the hard difficulty. It also does not say to chain it on the sign even though its kinda forced so either change the jumps to not make it a forced chain (while also making it easier) or keep it as a chain and just make it easier and also let the player know it is a chain.

You will have one month from now (until the 12th of January) to make these changes or your map will be rejected. Do not hesitate to message me for further help

Thank you for submitting a map. Good luck with future submissions. If you have any questions or concerns feel free to message me on discord jacobsfunparty#0486.

Thanks,
Jacob

Last edited:

jacobsfunparty

Forum Expert
ELITE
jacobsfunparty
jacobsfunparty
ELITE
Ratings
337 6
Hello,

Your map has been ACCEPTED!

Your theme is original so GG!

The build is pog as I previously mentioned.

The interior part of your parkour looks a lot cleaner and has a much clearer direction so thank you for changing that. I also like how you stuck in some decoration in the interior to give it some spice.

Thank you for submitting a map. Good luck with future submissions. If you have any questions or concerns feel free to message me on discord jacobsfunparty#0486.

Thanks,
Jacob

Status
Not open for further replies.