PyroTortilla

Forum Master
MVP+
PyroTortilla
PyroTortilla
MVP+
Ratings
387 10
So as some people may be aware of, you can change your speed during a race. I for one am always on speed 5 so I do believe it gives me an honest advantage over the other person who may not have VIP rank and access to speed 5. My proposition is to make races more fair by either restricting everyone to speed 1 or giving everyone access to all speeds just during races. :)

MCBYT

Forum Master
ELITE
MCBYT
MCBYT
ELITE
Ratings
491 19
So as some people may be aware of, you can change your speed during a race. I for one am always on speed 5 so I do believe it gives me an honest advantage over the other person who may not have VIP rank and access to speed 5. My proposition is to make races more fair by either restricting everyone to speed 1 or giving everyone access to all speeds just during races. :)
I agree, I think everyone should be allowed to change their speed settings for races. Then, you can choose between high levels (move faster) and low levels (move with more precision).
(p.s. I forgot when I was posting, but as WingsOfFire says below, please post this in https://suggestions.manacube.com/ if you'd like to make it official :))

Last edited:

PyroTortilla

Forum Master
MVP+
PyroTortilla
PyroTortilla
MVP+
Ratings
387 10

LeiSkule

Dedicated Member
Mapper
LeiSkule
LeiSkule
Ratings
50 2
Give people slowness 5 during race to make it fair