k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
DISCLAIMER: This is my first parkour map submission, and I tried my best. He is supposed to look scary, because it's based on a creepypasta. I appreciate any constructive criticism that you have to offer <3
  • Username: InfinityxKatrina
  • Map name: Baldi
  • Photos of your Parkour:

• wdwdwdwdw.png
  • adwdawd.png
  • 5uu5u5u5.png
  • wdawfa.png
  • 1561991889848.png
  • The # of your Plot / or warp name to it: /plot v InfinityxKatrina 2
  • Difficulty (Easy, Medium, Hard, Expert, Insane) Medium
  • Number of jumps (Optional) Approximately 50, 4 checkpoints
EDIT: I changed his eyebrows so he looks less menacing lol

Attachments

Last edited:

GamingLoot

Ratings
28 1
Hello! Firstly I would like to say thank you for taking the time to submit your map, I am going to give this map a +1 rating for the following reasons:

Reason 1:
The map looks original as I have never seen a map that is based off a creepypasta before and I can see it being quite popular with people who also enjoy creepypasta (I am one of them) and the map itself is quite attractive as there is not much floating parkour and this helps with making the build look better.

Reason 2:
In my opinion the way you have created the map fits with the difficulty you have chosen (medium) as the parkour is difficult but not too difficult to be counted as the hard difficulty.

I wish you the best of luck getting your map accepted!

lolol

Forum Expert
VIP
the_stunfisk
the_stunfisk
VIP
Ratings
246 7
hi kat c:

I will be give a +0.5, the theme is original, the parkour looks varied and fits the medium difficulty but I think you could make the build a bit better by doing things like making the legs bigger and making the head rounder. Everything else is great so good luck c:

celestiiia

Forum Expert
PATRON+
celestiiia
celestiiia
Patron
Ratings
150 3
Kat as much as this terrifies me I'll be giving it a +1, an original build, and the parkour suits the difficulty! The only tiny thing I'd say is a little bit of block variation on the actual build would've been nice but it's not a deal breaker <3 Goodluck!

DeathByAPotato

Mapper
Ratings
23 1
I will give this a +1 because the build is original, as well as the jumps suit the medium difficulty. Best of luck on getting accepted! <3

nickclosed

Forum Expert
PATRON+
nickclosed
nickclosed
Patron+
Ratings
306 10
I agree with all the others above. So it's a +1 from me. Love ya Kristina!

HumanNotPig

Dedicated Member
MVP
HumanNotPig
HumanNotPig
MVP
Ratings
138 12
The build absolutely terrifies me, but I'll give it a +1 for originality and seems like a genuinely good map

MrBugs

Forum Expert
PATRON
MrBugs
MrBugs
ELITE
Ratings
225 10
+1 It’s a super good build and the Parkour was tested by yours truly!! It was a fun map that I really enjoyed, Parkour fits the difficulty (Medium) and is varied!

Goodluck!!!
Cam

sapqhire

Forum Master
ELITE
sapqhire
sapqhire
ELITE
Ratings
365 9
Hello Katrina,
I'm happy to tell you I'll be Accepting your map!
The theme is original, the build isn't that attractive, but you replicated the character accurately. In the future I would suggest picking themes that have more attractive builds, and builds that could generally have more detail and colour variety in them, though I understand it would be difficult to add detail to this build considering the character you were replicating.
The parkour is well varied, you used a wide variety of jumps, and also implemented the parkour well into the build, there weren't many floating jumps and the parkour overall looks clean. The length and difficulty are also well suited to a medium map.

Thanks for submitting your map! I hope to see more maps from you in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.