[Ban Appeal] CovidNate - Factions

Ratings
IGN: CovidNate
Banned by: SunsetMagic
Reason for ban: Bug Abuse
Server: Factions

I just want to start off by apologizing, I am fully aware that what I did was wrong,. I would however like to offer some kind of explanation for what happened. So basically I wasn't abusing any bugs, I'm not even quite sure what was happening. I do not remember the guy's name who was actually abusing a bug(I'm sure if I'm banned then yall know exactly who it is haha), but essentially he just told me to teleport to him for free money. I am smart enough to know this wasn't a legitimate way of making money, but who in my position would really say no. Somehow he had alt accounts that were just continually throwing stacks of diamonds, without stopping. Again I would like to apologize and take full responsibility for my actions and for not reporting this immediately. Greed got the best of me last night and I made a mistake. I have had the most fun I've had in years playing Manacube with my friends, specifically the factions server. I know an unban is highly unlikely due to the severity of the rule I violated, but I can assure you this is the first time I have done anything wrong on Manacube and that nothing like this would ever happen again. If an amnesty unban is not possible, maybe I will purchase an unban if that is possible. I want to assume it was just a factions ban because that is where this took place but I am not certain. Thank you for taking the time to read my appeal and I hope you strongly consider allowing me to continue to enjoy your server!

-CovidNate