Ban appeel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ratings
--------------------------------------------------

Your Username:wssw057

Date and Server:i dont remember the day ,ask ohna ,i got banned at creative server

Why you were punished:make a lot of wither (cause lag ) and wither sound .

Have you been banned on Manacube before?
I never been banned on manacube

Why should you be unbanned or unmuted?: That was a troll to the server. I dont know that i'm causing some lag.

Any evidence to support your appeal:I swear that i will never do that again (also,sorry ohna)(maybe my account is unbanned or less than 24h ban now , but went i upload this , the ban remaining time is 1d 4h) .Thanks.

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,308 78
Hello again, @wssw057.

This is still not the correct place to file a ban appeal. To file an appeal, click this link https://forums.manacube.com/forums/ban-appeals/ once you have clicked it, click the button shown and highlighted below.
appeal.png

However, it’s important to keep in mind that your ban expires on the 6th April, (tomorrow) therefore there is no real reason to appeal your ban, but you may if you wish. I will be closing this thread, in hopes you now know where to file appeals for future reference, however if you need help further you can DM myself or another member of staff either here on the forums by clicking on a staff members’ profile and clicking ’start conversation', or via discord and we will help you as best as possible, my further reasons for closing this thread is you attempted to appeal a ban in the wrong place for a second time, and also because your ban will be up shortly.

Status
Not open for further replies.