BananaAce07

BananaAce07 payed me 2.5m to make him an ig farm because he had bought 4 stacks of igs. Before he left I asked him if I could use my igs on the frame when I was done. He said yes and i continued to use the farm with my igs until this morning I saw he got banned for "ChargeBack" and his island was somehow deleted and I lost the 144 igs I had temporarily put down. I was hoping I could get some help in getting them back or any type of help from a mod or admin.

Dominator813

Dedicated Member
VIP+
JakIllNeverLetGo
JakIllNeverLetGo
VIP+
Ratings
133 4
Unfortunately, in situations like this there's nothing we can do. Since the island was deleted, we have no way of verifying that the igs were yours or if they were there in the first place. :(

Unfortunately, in situations like this there's nothing we can do. Since the island was deleted, we have no way of verifying that the igs were yours or if they were there in the first place. :(
bruh, im sad
[DOUBLEPOST=1507652583][/DOUBLEPOST]
there are a couple members thatll back me up because they saw the grinder, blackstar and walkproud can back me up.

I'd rather not be included in this, but I will give my thoughts.

So I'm gonna start off by saying that I do not believe your money or spawners are legit. Myself and conner both have noticed your sudden massive increase in money within the last 2 weeks. You claim to have sold cubits and books from Flex's alt before he got banned. Thats all good and well and very possible, except that I'm on almost 24/7 and have not seen you mention in chat that you are selling cubits. Nor have I seen any massive increase in books in /ah or being auctioned in chat from you.

You have Somehow managed to acquire ~144 IG spawners without spending any money ingame. Seems a tad suspect, yes? Before I get ahead of myself, I'd like to state that when you first made that IG farm frame on banana's island, you had only 4 of the 12 pillars with spawners on them, but last night you had all 12 pillars with atleast 10-15x spawner stacks on them. So you gained X number on spawners with no drop in money ingame, seems to me like you're cheating somehow.

You can't claim to have had the 12 pillars full for anymore than 3 days, as I have a video showing myself inspecting each spawner, showing that some had been placed at the longest, ~72 hours ago last night. So how are you getting so many spawners without spending money?

Another thing that kind of solidified my assumption on this, is last night in chat you said "you guys probably think im cheating for my money". Now why in the world would you say something like that? In my experience, hackers come in pairs, and your good buddy flex was a definite hacker.

So what's it gonna be?
ight so first of all, I sell my cubits in chat if FakeAmerican or ShadowWarrior are not asking is /msg which is not ever because they're usually the first ones to ask for them. When you first saw the frame with 6 spawners, those were ones I got from envoys, when you saw the 15 stacked each, I got those from the drop party by TrueAmerican, and i bought 30 or so spawners with my money, someone pointed out that I lost 7m because I made a previous statement "I dont ever buy anything". Me and flex weren't as close as you people think, I tried defending him in the beginning of altercation with monkey but then hearing his excuses and attitude I knew he was lying. By the way, Ive caught random chat messages of anyone thats "popular" on the server asking how I make money, ask Fake and Shadow, they've put me where I am in terms of balance, and I've put books up on auc, its not my fault you dont check enough.

TheMajesticRice

ELITE
TheMajesticRice
TheMajesticRice
ELITE
Ratings
38 3
ight so first of all, I sell my cubits in chat if FakeAmerican or ShadowWarrior are not asking is /msg which is not ever because they're usually the first ones to ask for them. When you first saw the frame with 6 spawners, those were ones I got from envoys, when you saw the 15 stacked each, I got those from the drop party by TrueAmerican, and i bought 30 or so spawners with my money, someone pointed out that I lost 7m because I made a previous statement "I dont ever buy anything". Me and flex weren't as close as you people think, I tried defending him in the beginning of altercation with monkey but then hearing his excuses and attitude I knew he was lying. By the way, Ive caught random chat messages of anyone thats "popular" on the server asking how I make money, ask Fake and Shadow, they've put me where I am in terms of balance, and I've put books up on auc, its not my fault you dont check enough.
Your numbers don't add up. 15 stacked each on 12 pillars would 180 spawners total. Even if you got 2 entire stacks from true's drop party, that would still only equal 164. But you said you only placed down 144. This is what I mean when I say i dont believe you, too many inconsistencies in what you say, you contradict yourself all the time.

Your numbers don't add up. 15 stacked each on 12 pillars would 180 spawners total. Even if you got 2 entire stacks from true's drop party, that would still only equal 164. But you said you only placed down 144. This is what I mean when I say i dont believe you, too many inconsistencies in what you say, you contradict yourself all the time.
are you sure you checked every pillar? i had a total of 150, i then gave 6 away to someone who got griefed by flexxi, 144/12 is still 12, i never stacked 15 on each pillar, and explain "all the time" I know for a fact that I never had enough to do what you say I did.

TheMajesticRice

ELITE
TheMajesticRice
TheMajesticRice
ELITE
Ratings
38 3
are you sure you checked every pillar? i had a total of 150, i then gave 6 away to someone who got griefed by flexxi, 144/12 is still 12, i never stacked 15 on each pillar, and explain "all the time" I know for a fact that I never had enough to do what you say I did.
"when you saw the 15 stacked each" you literally said that you had 15 stacked each. See what i mean? lol always contradicting yourself.

"when you saw the 15 stacked each" you literally said that you had 15 stacked each. See what i mean? lol always contradicting yourself.
well lemme fix that discrepancy, is was just 12 each pillar, I wanted to be symmetrical, and wheres this video, if you have video evidence of how much was stacked on each why dont you see for yourself that there was 12 on each?
And that was 1 accidental contradiction btw

TheMajesticRice

ELITE
TheMajesticRice
TheMajesticRice
ELITE
Ratings
38 3
well lemme fix that discrepancy, is was just 12 each pillar, I wanted to be symmetrical, and wheres this video, if you have video evidence of how much was stacked on each why dont you see for yourself that there was 12 on each?
And that was 1 accidental contradiction btw
I never said I knew how many you had on each pillar. As /inspect doesn't let you see how much is on each stack. I went by what you said in the original post. It only shows who placed what and when.

woops.
[DOUBLEPOST=1507663187][/DOUBLEPOST]
I never said I knew how many you had on each pillar. As /inspect doesn't let you see how much is on each stack. I went by what you said in the original post. It only shows who placed what and when.
You said yourself that there were 10 to 15 spawners on each pillar, your calculation was correct seeing as 12 on each pillar falls into that range, I dont why you all of a sudden think that getting to where I am is so otherwordly, I dont care if you're suspicious about me, I kinda feel good knowing im doing so well that people think I'm cheating.

TheMajesticRice

ELITE
TheMajesticRice
TheMajesticRice
ELITE
Ratings
38 3
woops.
[DOUBLEPOST=1507663187][/DOUBLEPOST]
You said yourself that there were 10 to 15 spawners on each pillar, your calculation was correct seeing as 12 on each pillar falls into that range, I dont why you all of a sudden think that getting to where I am is so otherwordly, I dont care if you're suspicious about me, I kinda feel good knowing im doing so well that people think I'm cheating.
My 10-15x guess was in the first post before you said "when you saw the 15 stacked each". Anywho, I'm sure if you are cheating somehow, staff will find out. They're very good at what they do.

My 10-15x guess was in the first post before you said "when you saw the 15 stacked each". Anywho, I'm sure if you are cheating somehow, staff will find out. They're very good at what they do.
Since I don't hack, I wont be "found out". bottom line, I lost a good chunk of how I make money and I still have people that I hopefully will back me up when I say that those spawners were mine and I got them through legitimate methods.

TheMajesticRice

ELITE
TheMajesticRice
TheMajesticRice
ELITE
Ratings
38 3
Since I don't hack, I wont be "found out". bottom line, I lost a good chunk of how I make money and I still have people that I hopefully will back me up when I say that those spawners were mine and I got them through legitimate methods.
I never said you hacked, I said cheating :)

Even if I dont have video or picture evidence, do other player's statements count for anything? WalkProud says he has video evidence of inspecting the spawners in the grinder, and _Opinions_ says he saw the spawners and the gen with his own eyes.

Even with people saying that they saw it, me included, it's the same thing as if someone got griefed, its very unlikely that you will get the items back. That's just how it is. You should've built the farm on your island instead of someone else's.
Yeah I was pretty stupid thinking that was a good idea. Only one can hope