Banned for lagging?

PackGodJoeJack

MVP+
PackGodJoeJack
PackGodJoeJack
MVP+
Ratings
34 15
I was banned yesterday by the anticheat for lagging. I wasnt even very good at pvp so I dont think anybody on the entire server is going to argue that I was cheating. Was playing on integrated graphics card, and froze as soon as I dropped down mid. I couldnt move and was banned once people started hitting me. I am assuming the anti cheat thought I was no kb hacking bc I wasnt moving.

EvanTech

SrMod | Mentoring
Senior Mod
EvanTech
EvanTech
Senior Mod
Ratings
347 38
Can they really?????? That seems fucking crazy to me. 1 week+ ban because I was lagging??? Why does it take so long?!
They don't usually take over a week, it all depends on the staff member's schedule who took your appeal. Could be 2 days or a week, but we ask that you remain patient throughout the process :)

terryZ_

SrMod | Coordinator
Senior Mod
terryZ_
terryZ_
Senior Mod
Ratings
185 11
yo, from my experience even if they do review the application unless you have sufficient evidence that u weren't hacking at all (a paladin screenshare during the ban maybe?) its often a 14d global ban if there isn't sufficient evidence - best of luck with your appeal

PackGodJoeJack

MVP+
PackGodJoeJack
PackGodJoeJack
MVP+
Ratings
34 15
Im always down to screenshare man, i dont have anything to hide. I dont cheat on any video games and was on lunar when it happened.

MarkoPolio

MarkoPolio
MarkoPolio
Ratings
I was banned yesterday by the anticheat for lagging. I wasnt even very good at pvp so I dont think anybody on the entire server is going to argue that I was cheating. Was playing on integrated graphics card, and froze as soon as I dropped down mid. I couldnt move and was banned once people started hitting me. I am assuming the anti cheat thought I was no kb hacking bc I wasnt moving.
=( the same problem !

NoTime

Dedicated Member
PATRON
WasteNoTime
WasteNoTime
Patron
Ratings
81 10
They don't usually take over a week, it all depends on the staff member's schedule who took your appeal. Could be 2 days or a week, but we ask that you remain patient throughout the process :)
I wish that i could see manacube with my own eyes again.. but that will never happen again.. enjoy your time as mod and mod+

EvanTech

SrMod | Mentoring
Senior Mod
EvanTech
EvanTech
Senior Mod
Ratings
347 38
good luck man. Them appeal take forever to get responded to and they won't give any reason on why they deny it.
We always provide feedback and players are always open and offered to ask if they have any questions :)