Banned on my alt (moonrise)

Ratings
Hello I was banned by IceJellyIce today and i dont know why, I am using Badlion and I can even send you a screenshot of me using badlion to pvp. I did not inject a mod menu into badlion, nor did I hack. IceJellyIce I would like to ask why you banned me because Badlion is a pvp client. Not a hacked client. I was never hacking IceJellyIce. I would like you to send me proof of me hacking because I was using Badlion and I didn't hack once in the server. IceJellyIce I have been pvp'ing for a long time and I have never gotten banned using Badlion because it doesn't give any advantages by using banned mods. It doesn't come with any banned mods. I have been on the server on my main (Fruity_Genius) with Badlion for ages and have never gotten banned because I am not using banned mods, just Badlion which isn't a hacked client.

Last edited:

milkified

Dedicated Member
ELITE
milkified
milkified
ELITE
Ratings
231 1

Jelly

Dedicated Member
PATRON
IceJellyIce
IceJellyIce
Patron
Ratings
110 1
Hey, please make an appeal, PvP staff will review the evidence that I have recorded (you cannot view it) and decide whether you should be unbanned or not.

As Milkified has linked it above: https://forums.manacube.com/forums/ban-appeals/

Jelly

Dedicated Member
PATRON
IceJellyIce
IceJellyIce
Patron
Ratings
110 1
Thank you!