Banned

3vilNight

MVP+
vrus_t43_bb
vrus_t43_bb
MVP+
Ratings
I just got banned for the second time with reason: LadderGrab. To be honest, I do hack because my sister downloaded hacks, but I have no idea what LadderGrab is. I try to use my hacks as less as possible, because I can't remove them from my computer. I understand I got banned, but I honestly don't know what LadderGrab is. I will find out how to remove my hack from my computer, but don't ban me for something I don't even know it's existing.

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,308 78
Hi there, if you feel your ban was wrongful, please create a post here, nothing will be done about your appeal unless it is posted under this section. Once you have created your appeal, another member of staff will look at it and decide whether or not it should be accepted.

Here's the link again: https://forums.manacube.com/forums/ban-appeals/

3vilNight

MVP+
vrus_t43_bb
vrus_t43_bb
MVP+
Ratings
I applied on this site about 2 hours ago, but I don't know how to find my appeal back. Where can I find it?

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
956 435
You've submitted 2 from what I can see. A staff member will check it and put it into reviewing, until a decision has been made.
Just in case you didn't know, When I submitted an appeal, I couldn't find it either, But I was in touch with @BlueRaspberries on Discord and I would ask about the appeal a few times a day and I hope this problem is fixed to where People can see their own appeals.

3vilNight

MVP+
vrus_t43_bb
vrus_t43_bb
MVP+
Ratings
Will there be a notification if a staff member reviewed it? And if yes, where can I see this?

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,308 78
Will there be a notification if a staff member reviewed it? And if yes, where can I see this?
You should be able to review it, if you can't I can send you a link to your appeal in your forum messages. You should be able to see it when it has been put into Archived, at least.

Aligatorgamer9

VIP+
Alligatorgamer9
Alligatorgamer9
VIP+
Ratings
3 1
I have appealed twice, during this week and I have not heard back.
Be a little more patient with your appeals. Hosts with 400+ regular players on their servers can be expected to receive heavy traffic on their forums. If you do not hear back within at least 2 weeks try making another appeal. I genuinely care about your concern but as I am not a staff member I cannot make a decision about your appeal. Best of luck -Alligatorgamer9

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,308 78
Please only submit ONE appeal, at a time. Staff do look at them, so there's no need to reapply. You just need to be patient, and if possible contact a member of staff from the server you were banned on, to ask them for help with your appeal, and being able to see it, etc.

Multiple appeals being made, gives staff members more work, and means that one of the appeals will automatically be closed. I will pass this issue on, that being players can't see their own ban appeals, but as I suggested before, contact a member of staff on the server you were banned/muted on, and ask them about it.

3vilNight

MVP+
vrus_t43_bb
vrus_t43_bb
MVP+
Ratings
I just contacted BlueRaspberries, staff member who banned me. If it's possible, can you send me a link to where I can see my appeal?

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,308 78
I just contacted BlueRaspberries, staff member who banned me. If it's possible, can you send me a link to where I can see my appeal?
Of course, are you able to check your messages on the forums? (home page, and click the envelope icon) It'll be there.